Los Angeles - The Sunny City

Here is the next chapter. I hope that you enjoy it. This chapter also takes place during spring break

Los Angeles - The Sunny City

Jaydes POV

I arrived in Los Angeles with Ezra, Maggie, and Katie. They are here because Katies play got chosen to be preformed in LA dramatic festival of the arts. They invited me to come with them so of course I accepted the invitation. My mom knows who I am here with but my dad thinks I am with Uncle Mike, Aunt Mona, and Cousin Xanthe who are also here in LA for spring break. While I am here in LA I am going to do a in person audition for the new TV series that my uncle is directing. If I get the part I will have to defer my acceptance into Syracuse University for a year. If I get the part the money I earned would pay for my University tuition.

I love LA because most of the time it is sunny and warm. I am going to be busy for the next few days doing some touring around the city. Ezra, Maggie, Katie, and I are also going to see two live shows of American idol this week. This season of American Idol has been really good and I like all of the final competitors. Before I could do all the touring and the live American Idol shows I had to do my in person TV show audition. When I arrived at the place where the audition was being held I was really nervous when I saw how many people were there. I have never auditioned for anything other then high school choir. I made it into high school choir and had been in it all four years of high school. My final high school choir concert is next month. It was really hard to believe that I would be graduating high school in about two months. I was finally called into the audition room.

"Hi, My name is Jayde Montgomery Fitz." I said as I walked in the room. Yes I had added Fitz to my name because that is who I really was.

"Read this scene out and I will give you feedback after." The person in charge of auditions said

My in person audition was also being filmed by my uncle so the person in charge of picking the roles could also view them at a later time. I read the scene out and I think I did really good.

"That was really great." He told me

"Thanks." I said

"Have you ever acted before?" He asked me

"No, this could be my first time." I said

"I need to know if you can sing because some of the roles will involve singing." He told me

"Yes, I have been in my high school choir for the last four years." I said

"Can you sing something for me?" He asked

"Sure." I said and then I began to sing Say Something by A Great Big World.

"That was impressive." He said when I was all done singing

"Thanks." I said

"Any questions for me?" He asked

"When will I know if I got a part?" I asked

"In about a month or so you will be contacted either way but I think you have a really good chance of getting a roll." He said

"That is good to know." I said

"You are so talented. Do any of your family members act?" He asked

"My mom did high school plays back in the day. My half sister does to. Her schools performance of camp rock is in the Festival of Dramatic Arts this week. My biological father directed my mom in some of those plays that she was in." I said

"Well we know your uncle is the director so we have heard a lot about you." He said

I walked out of the room and I was greeted by Ezra, Maggie, and Katie

"How did it go?" Ezra asked me

"I think it went really good." I said

"Well lets go out to dinner and celebrate tonight." Ezra said

"You know that I did not actually get a part yet."I said

"I know but it is still worth celebrating." Ezra told me

That night we went out to dinner at some expensive and fancy restaurant. The food was really good but it will probably be the only time I eat at this restaurant. The next day we did some sightseeing of all the in and around LA. The day after that was the day that Katies play would be preformed in LAs Dramatic Festival Of The Arts.

The next two days consisted of doing sightseeing during the day and watching the American Idols preform live. It was really cool to see American Idol were it actually took place and not just on the TV. By Friday it was time to come home. It had been a really fun week in LA.

When I got home I found out that my mom had told my dad about who I really was with on the trip. It turned out that he was okay with it. He just wished that my mom and I did not lie to him about it in the first place. Over the last few months my dad has come to understand that Ezra is part of my family to and he just has to accept that.

The next few chapters will be about spring break for several of the characters. Let me know which characters you want to see what they are up to for their spring breaks.

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Please Review or PM me with your Thoughts, Ideas, Suggestions, Questions, Predictions, or Anything Else that you would like to know. Also would you like longer chapters with new chapters posted 1 to 2 times a week or shorter chapters with new chapters posted 3 to 5 times a week? If you prefer I could do a mix of longer and shorter chapters. The next chapter will be up as soon as I write it. I am not sure what it will be about or what characters it will involve so send me your ideas.

Chapters and Characters coming up in the future

Chanel DiLaurentis and Coco DiLaurentis - A chapter about their high school graduation. Again if you do not want a spoiler then do not read the next sentence. They will have a graduation party at their house that gets a little out of hand.

Alex DiLaurentis-Fields and Enzo DiLaurentis-Fields - A chapter about their summer adventures. I have not planned this chapter yet so there will be more details to come. It will be a while before I get to this chapter since I still have to go through the rest of the current school year and the graduation of the high school seniors.

Please continue to Review or PM me with the characters that you want to see in upcoming chapters and what you would like to see happen to them in upcoming chapters.

Thanks