Having A Fun Day With My Family

Here is the next chapter and I hope you enjoy it. This chapter is going to show what is going on in the Rivers household during the same time the last chapter takes place in.

Having A Fun Day With My Family

Darcys POV

It was Saturday morning and our whole family was going to the farmers market. I got into the back of the family van with my brother Will. Sitting in the middle row was my brother Tyler and my sister Deylia. My parents were up front and my dad was driving us. Our town has a farmers market every Saturday. It is held indoors in the winter or during bad weather. During nice spring and summer days it is held outdoors.

This one is held indoors because it is still pretty cold this time of year. When we got to the farmers market dad took me and Will to the kids area to play. While mom went with Tyler and Deylia. Will and I loved to draw and color in the play area. I loved going to the farmers market with my family even though Will and I just played in the kiddie area while one of our parents watched us.

Tonight Jayde was supposed to babysit Will and I. Our parents were going out for their anniversary tonight. Last year they had to cancel their anniversary plans because Will had the flu and I had the chicken pox. I do not know why they are called the chicken pox because they have nothing to do with chickens. They are just really scratchy and red dots so it should be called the doted pox. Deylia babysits us most of the time but she is going to a concert with her boyfriend. Tyler has a double date planned with his girlfriend as well as JT and his girlfriend. This leaves Will and I at home with a babysitter.

As we were headed back to our car we ran into Jake and his son Leo. Leos mom Aria is a friend of my mom. Leo is Jaydes younger brother. He is 5 years older then me.

"Nice to see all of you here as a family." Jake said

"We figured that is was a good way for all of us to spend time together." My dad said

"Are Aria and Jayde here with you?" My mom asked Jake

"No, not this time but they usually come with us." Jake said

"Darcy and Will are really excited to have Jayde babysit them tonight." My mom said

"I am sure that they are." Jake said

My parents said that it was nice to see Jake and Leo and then they left. All of us got into the van. We were sitting were we were before except this time my mom was driving. On the way home I decided that I wanted to go to the mall.

"Mom can you take me to the mall. I still have that gift card for the gap kids that you bought me for Christmas remember." I asked

"Yes we can. Let me go in the house and get it for you." My mom said

"Can I go with you as well. I need to get something cute to wear tonight." Deylia asked

"Yes you can. We should take your car to the mall." Mom said to Deylia

Deylia got into the drivers seat of her car while I went to sit behind her in the back seat. Mom came out a few minutes later and got in to the front passenger seat. Deylia drove us to the mall. I got some school cloths at the gap kids. Then we ate lunch at the mall food court. We also went to Kohls which was located in the strip mall across the street from the mall. My favorite store in the Mall was gap kids. Deylias favorite mall store was JC Penny. Outside the mall My favorite store was Kohls and Deylias favorite store outside the mall was Carsons. Deylia was buying a new outfit for her date tonight at Kohls. She found some really cute tops in the Juniors department. I still shop in the kids department but I did not buy anything because I had bought a lot at Gap kids. After all the shopping we went home.