Last Day Of High School For The Seniors

Here is the next chapter. I hope that you enjoy it. This chapter will be about the seniors last day of school. This chapter takes place the following Thursday so four days after the last chapter. I am also going to put this chapter in General POV because I want to focus on multiple characters.

Last Day Of High School For The Seniors

General POV

The four seniors Jayde, Coco, Chanel, and Kelsey walked into school together on their final day of high school. This school year had been extremely tough on all of them. All four of them had finished their final homework assignments and would now have to take their finals.

Jayde final homework assignment last night was to write one final entry in her journal. Her english teacher told them to write about the ups and downs of senior year. Jayde wrote about her personal ups and downs which included meeting her biological dad and her two other half siblings. She also wrote about the effects that had on her parents. In her journal she stated that she wished she had known her biological dad a long time ago.

Cocos final homework assignment was for student council. She had to give a speech on the announcements about how much being the VP had changed her this year. She talked about worrying less about her popularity and more about making the most of her senior year. She also talked about what she hopes her future will be like and she wishes the next student council VP the best of luck.

Chanels final homework assignment was for art. She had to take one piece of art from her class that semester and recreate it. The goal of this assignment was to improve the piece of art the second time around. This shows her teacher how much her art improved. Chanel chose the very first painting that she had completed for this class. She painted a new picture of the same thing and made it look so much better.

Kelseys final homework assignment was for her foods and nutrition class. She had to cook a food that she has never cooked before. She had to bring the food into the class the next day for her classmates to try. She also had to hold a cooking demonstration so the class could learn how to cook the food. She also had to learn what foods to substitute in a recipe to make a brand new recipe.

The goal for all 4 girls today would be to do well on all of their finals. Jayde wanted to do good to prove to her parents how hard she studied. Coco wanted to do well because she wanted to be able to prove to her parents that her friendship with Kelsey was not bringing her grades down. Chanel wanted to do well to make her parents proud. Kelsey needed to do well because she was at the risk of not graduating if she did not pass her exams. Once all of the exams were over the girls went home.

Each girl had a surprise waiting for them when they got home. Some of the surprises were good and other surprises were not so good. The good surprises were for Coco and Chanel. When they got home they found packages siting on the front porch. The girls had ordered their party dresses that they were going to wear for graduation. The dresses that they ordered had been back ordered and the girls were unsure if they would arrive on time.

The bad surprises were for Kelsey and Jayde. Kelsey had gotten home to find a voice mail from the school on the home answering machine. She had failed one of her finals and would have to come back to school tomorrow and retake it. In order to graduate she had to pass the final. She decided to delete the voice mail and the call log because she did not want her mom to know about the call. She was however going to show up at school tomorrow to retake the exam. She cared about graduating but she did not want her mom to find out about the failed exam.

When Jayde got home she walked in on the middle of her mom in an argument with Ezra. She had no idea why Ezra was at her house to begin with. She walked in unnoticed and went into the other room were she could not be seen but she could still hear the conversation.