The Deal Is Off

The next chapter is here. I hope you like it.

The Deal Is Off

15 year old Elizabeth Jane Cavanaugh made a deal with 15 year old Drew Kahn a few months back. He said that he would stop bullying her if she would be in an enemies with benefits relationship with him. Drew has a girlfriend but she wont give her v card up to him since she is in the real love waits club at school and it also goes against her family's religion.

Elizabeths POV

A few days ago I found out that I was pregnant and yes I know who the father is. The father is Drew Kahn as we have been hooking up for a few months now. He texted me that his brother was going out of town for the weekend with their dad to look at colleges. He wants me to come over to his house so we can hook up again. I decided that tonight I was going to tell him that the deal was off. I know that he will go back to bulling me but I can handle it. I have no idea what to do with the pregnancy though. I am to young to raise a baby but having an abortion would go against my family's beliefs.

The school day went by kind of slow. I took the bus home and did some homework. I told my parents that I was going out on a date and that I would be back late. I walked over to Drew's house because he lived nearby. We heated up some food from his fridge and ate it. Then we went upstairs to his room so we could do what we normally do. I wanted to tell him about the baby but I did not know how. He seemed sweet this time so maybe he was starting to get feelings for me like I was getting feelings for him.

We started off slower then normally. He was kissing me romantically and then we took each others shirts off. A few more minutes of making out and we took each others pants off. He was only left in his boxers. I was still in my bra and underwear. Maybe he really did have feelings for me as he was taking his time this time. Then he took the rest of my cloths off and he took his boxers off. I was already pregnant so one more time could not hurt. He usually always used protection but he must have forgot one time and that is how I ended up pregnant. When he was done we cuddled with each other. We have never cuddled before because I usually left right after. It was getting late so I got up and put all my cloths back on to leave.

"Meet me back here same time tomorrow." he said

"I can't." I responded

"Why not? Did you find somebody to replace me?" He questioned

"No I just can't do this anymore unless you are willing to break up with your girlfriend." I said

"You know that I love her and I can't do that to her." He said

"Your're already cheating on her so what's the big deal?" I asked

"I don't call this cheating. This is just the two of us having sex and that's it." He said

"Sex is a big deal Drew. I gave up my V Card to you. My parents think I'm on a date with you. I should have been back home by now. They are going to get worried about me." I said

"We were never dating and we're never going to date." He said

"What about me I thought that you were getting feelings for me." I said

"Why would you think that?" He asked

"You were extra sweet about it tonight and I started to develop feelings for you. At first I thought that I could not have feelings for you and then I found something out a few days ago." I said

"What did you find out?" He asked

"I'm pregnant." I said

"I thought you were on the pill." He said