Concert, Babysitting, And a Large Snowstorm

Here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it. This one takes place a short time after the last one ended. Have fun reading it.

Concert, Babysitting, And a Large Snowstorm

Darcys POV

A short time after Deylia left with Branden, Bella came over and picked up Tyler for their double date with JT and his girlfriend. Then Jayde showed up with Leo. She told my parents that her parents wanted a kid free night so they assumed that my parents would be okay with Leo coming along to help with the babysitting. After Jayde came with Leo my parents left. They were going out to dinner and also to see a movie. They would not be home to after mine and Wills bed time. Jayde has a lot of babysitting experience and she loves kids. This would be Leos first babysitting job even though Jayde was their to help.

Leo and Jayde were playing boardgames with Will and I. We had all ready played chutes and ladders, and candy land. Now we were playing the apple and tree game. After we were done with the board games Jayde and Leo took turns reading books to us. Jayde read brown bear brown bear which was my favorite book and Leo read Will a book with trackters.

Then Jayde and Leo cooked chicken nuggets for will and I to eat. Jayde made macaroni and cheese with tuna and peas in it for her and Leo. Jayde gave Will and I some peas before she added them to the macaroni because Will and I needed to eat our vegetables.

I wanted to play outside on the swing set before it got dark but I could not because it was really cold and it started snowing earlier then expected. Will and I got into our PJ's. Jayde and Leo were going to allow us to watch a Disney movie before both of our bedtimes. Right when we were about to start the movie our familys emergency weather radio went off. There was a winter storm warning and the heavy snow was on it's way. I hated the cold but I loved the snow.

Deylias POV

Branden picked me up and I was so excited for the One Direction concert. I had been to one before with my friends but this time I was with my boyfriend and I was so happy. When we got there early so we could eat dinner and find our seats without having to hurry. Branden got a hamburger, french fries, and sprite. I got a turkey burger, fries, and a lemonade.

"Why did you get a hamburger if you are a vegetarian?" I questioned Branden

"I am not a vegetation. My mom and sister are and they are trying to turn me into one." Branden said

"So you still should be watching your calorie intake. You do not want to gain a bunch of weight right before worlds." I said

"I am not going to gain that much weight from having one hamburger and some fries." Branden said

"You will if you do not exercise all the extra calories off." I said

"You still got french fries that are just as unhealthy as my hamburger." Branden said

"It is a special occasion plus I plan to go to the fitness club tomorrow and spend some extra time on the treadmill." I said

"Now I have to worry about you over exercising and over training again." Branden said

"I am just fine." I said

"What about your back? I do not want you to hurt it again." Branden said

"My back is fine. I am managing the pain." I said

"Are you using those pain killers again?" Branden asked

"No, I have over the counter back cream." I said lying to Branden.