High School Graduation, Here We Are

Here is the next chapter. I hope that you enjoy it. This chapter will be about the high school graduations of Jayde, Coco, Chanel, and Kelsey. This chapter will be written in general POV. This involves multiple characters so read carefully because it may get confusing at times.

High School Graduation, Here We Are

General POV

It was a warm and sunny Saturday in June and it was finally time for this years class to graduate. This years group included Jayde Montgomery Fitz, Coco DiLaurentis, Chanel DiLaurentis, and Kelsey Peterson. These four have been friends ever since they started freshman year at the high school that they were about to graduate from. Today was the day that this class was going to say goodbye to high school.

When the four girls arrived at the graduation ceremony they went to where they were supposed to go wait before the ceremony began. They lined up according to last name and waited for the walk in to start. Once the line was formed and the music was playing inside the arena single file walk in began. Once all of this years graduates were seated inside the arena the official ceremony began. There were a lot of speeches from various teachers and school administrators.

Now it was time for the diplomas. The diplomas would be handed to the graduates one by one in alphabetical order. Chanel DiLaurentis was the first to get her diploma. Right after her Coco DiLaurentis got her diploma. A short time after the DiLaurentis twins got there's Jayde Montgomery Fitz got her diploma. A little while later it was time for Kelsey Peterson to get her diploma. Now that all four girls had their diploma in hand all the had to do was wait for the rest of the names to be called.

After that there were a few more speeches and then it was time for the graduation cap to be thrown up in the air. After the caps were thrown everyone had officially graduated. Row by row the graduates got up and walked out of the arena with their diploma in hand. The four girls met each other outside before going to find their familys.

When Jayde found her family she was surprised to find some extra people to support her. Ezra, Malcolm, and Katie were their with both her parents and Leo.

"I did not know that you three were coming." Jayde said to Ezra, Malcolm, and Katie

"Of course we would be at your graduation. I had to be there for my big sister." Katie said

"My mom had to work today so she could not come but I drove here from New York for the weekend to see you." Malcolm said

"Thanks for coming to my graduation." Jayde said

"We are all really proud of you." Ezra said

"What does it feel like to have that diploma in hand?I got my middle school graduation certificate this week but the high school diploma is a much bigger deal." Leo asked

"It feels great. You will get the high school one in four years." Jayde said

"I remember my high school graduation. I was already pregnant with you Jayde and graduating was a really great accomplishment for me." My mom said

"Just wait to you have that university degree in your hand." My dad said

"Can we all go out to eat to celebrate?" Jayde asked

"Sure, This is your day so you can pick the restaurant." My dad said

Coco and Chanel had found their mom and dad

"Congratulations." Both of their parents said

"Thanks." The twins said to both of their parents at the same time