Happy 18th Birthday

Hope you like my first chapter.

Happy 18th Birthday Coco and Chanel

At 8 am on a very special Saturday morning Jason and Cece are walking upstairs to take their daughters breakfast to them. Jason walks into Chanels room and Cece walks into Cocos room right next door to each other. They had separate bedrooms and a shared bathroom across the hallway from their bedrooms.

Chanels POV

"Hey dad" she greats him as she is just waking up.

"Happy 18th Birthday" He says as he is giving her the tray of food.

"Thanks Dad" she replies

"Chanel what do you want to do today? " He asks his daughter.

"The usual hang out with you, mom, and Coco" she said with a smile on her face.

"Well Coco invited some of her friends over to our house tonight. You two can have fun tonight on your own."

"Dad will you and Mom be home tonight?"

"Mom will be but I am going out with Allison, Spencer, and Melissa." (Yes I am going with Jason being related to Spencer and Melissa)

"Okay dad I will try to have fun tonight"

Cocos POV

"Hey Mom" She greats her mom.

"Hey sweetie, Happy 18th Birthday" her mom replies.

"I can still have my friends over tonight right?" Coco asks her mom.

"Yes, who is coming over?" her mom replies.

"Deylia Rivers, Rochelle Cavanaugh, Elizabeth Cavanaugh, Rosie Cavanaugh, Jayde Montgomery, Bella Kingston, Xanthe Montgomery, and Alex DiLaurentis-Fields ."

"Okay good I just wanted to make sure that it was a girls only party. I will be here tonight but your dad has other plans." her mom tells Coco.

A little while later Coco and Chanel come downstairs and they see Jason and Cece siting on the big couch in the living room. They greet their parents and are each given a present.

They each get a $100 spa/hair salon gift card and a $100 mall gift card

"Thanks Mom and Dad." they both say at the exact same time

"You two have fun today. The party starts at 5 pm so make sure you girls are back here in time" their parents say.

With that each girl grabs their purse and Coco drives her and Chanel to the mall.

Coco and Chanel get to the mall and they go into a dress store so they can each get a new dress for their party that night. On their way to the fitting rooms they bump into Deylia, Rochelle, Jade, and Bella.

"Hey what are you four doing here" Coco asks them.

"Shopping for dresses of course." Deylia replies

"Same here." Chanel replies

"Well have fun shopping." Rochelle tells Coco and Chanel.

"See all of you later at the party." Coco said to all four girls.

Coco and Chanel each try on several dresses. They each pick out one they like and go buy it with their mall gift card. They go to a few more stores and buy things with their own money. A few hours passes and they decide to go eat at the mall food court. Coco texts her friends that she ran into at the mall to come join them but she gets four texts back saying "Sorry we already left the mall. So Chanel and Coco go the food court themselves and eat lunch.

After lunch they both go to the hair salon and spa. Both girls get Mani-Pedies and their hair cut as well as styled. Then they head home to help their parents set up for the party.

Once the party is set up they have one hour left too get ready. Jason and Cece have one more gift to give them. They are each handed a box. Chanel opens hers first. Inside she finds a box with pink earnings to match her dress and shoes that are also pink. Then Coco opens her box and finds blue earnings to match her dress and shoes that are also blue.

Both girls go upstairs to get ready. They both come down a few minutes before the guests start to arrive. Each with there new dress, shoes, and earnings on.

Rochelle, Elizabeth, and Rosie arrive with Spencer. Bella arrives with Melissa and then Alex arrives with Alison. After that Jason leaves with Spencer, Melissa, and Ali. Then Deylia, Jayde, and Xanthe arrive. The party has now began. All the girls are in the basement and Cece is in the living room reading.

While Jason is out to eat with his sisters they run into Hanna, Aria, and Emily at the Restaurant. All seven of them decide to sit together. During dinner they all talk about their kids. Spencer talks about Toby having a father son night with their son Jason nicknamed JT. While she is talking she gets a text from Toby. The text has a picture of the two of them as well as Caleb and his son Tyler. She shows the picture to everyone at the table and also texts a copy to Hanna. Hanna is sitting right next to Spencer so she thanks Spencer for the picture and comments how cute it is. Melissa tells Jason that Wren would have joined them but he had to work the night shift. Aria says that Mike and Mona are out celebrating their anniversary. She also says that Jake is babysitting their younger son Leonardo as well as Hanna and Calebs two younger kids Will and Darcie.

Back at the party all the girls are having fun hanging out together. They are taking turns putting makeup on each other. They are also eating pizza and drinking pop. Then they decide to watch a movie and eat popcorn. Coco and Chanel also open all of their presents. They thank everyone for all the great presents. After the movie and presents they all play Apples to Apples. They are laughing because the game is so much fun. Then they play a few rounds of would you Rather. Jason comes home with Spencer, Melissa, and Ali. Shortly after that all the girls are tired so they all leave.

Cece comes downstairs to help Coco and Chanel clean up. She is surprised to find that it is not a big mess and her two girls are already almost done cleaning up. Once they are done cleaning up Jason and Cece ask the girls if they had fun. Both the girls said that they had lots of fun. They are very tired so the both go upstairs to their bedrooms and go to bed.

Please review or pm me with thoughts, suggestions, story ideas, or anything else.