The End of Summer

Here is the next chapter. I hope that you will enjoy it. This chapter will be written in General POV. This chapter will future multiple characters.

The End of Summer

General POV

Summer was coming to an end for the rosewood teenagers and their parents. It was that time of year when the parents made sure that their kids were ready to go back to school. Darcy and Will Rivers had already done most of their back to school shopping and school did not even start for another few weeks. Darcy and Will went to the mall with their mom to buy new clothing. Will was getting ready for middle school while Darcy was still in elementary school. Will was excited to be starting middle school but Darcy was upset that summer was almost over.

Deylia and Tyler Rivers were keeping themselves busy for the next few weeks. Deylia was choreographing a dance routine for nationals with Branden. They had decided to use All Of Me. The only problem that they had with using a romantic song was that they would often get distracted and go from rehearsing to making out. Sometimes the making out even lead to more. It was great for their relationship but not great for the dance. Nationals was only a month and a half away and they barley have a routine put together. Tyler had started physical therapy for his leg. It was going much better then expected. His parents took him when they could but JT and Deylia were happy to take him when Hanna and Caleb couldn't mostly because of work. He was already making considerable progress and was hoping to be cleared to play sports by the time basketball season started. Tyler and Bella have been emailing each other. For right now they are just close friends because Tyler is unsure what he wants and he also doesn't think that Bella can handle a romantic relationship right now.

Bella Kingston is down to her last few weeks in London with her dad. She really wishes that she could stay with her dad but she knows its not practical. She loves her life in the USA but if she had the choice between the life she used to have in London and her life she has now in the USA she would choose her life in London. Bella and Tyler have been emailing and yesterday Bella sent him an email that he had yet to reply to. Bella reread the email that she sent Tyler and realized that at the end of the email she accidentally signed it. "Love, Bella". Maybe this was the reason that he hadn't emailed back. She still loved him but did he still love her. Bella was about halfway through her outpatient rehab program for drug addiction and eating disorders. She was staying off drugs but the eating was still an issue. Wren was going to AA meetings to help him with his drinking issues. Bella is pretty sure that her dad has not had a drink since he started attending meetings. Melissa had started dating again but Bella doesn't know about her moms new man yet. When she finds out she is going to be surprised how quickly her mom moved on. Melissa is dating her high school sweetheart Ian Thomas again. Ian had been married but unfortunately his wife passed away 5 years ago. His son Ryan plays on the basketball and baseball teams with JT and Tyler. The three of them were friends but after Ryan went after JTs now ex girlfriend Ryan was isolated out of the friendship circle.

Over at the Cavanaughs things were just as busy. Spencer and Toby with work and family stuff. JT hung out a lot with Tyler. Tyler and JT were almost like brothers because they were really close. JT also had a few interesting moments with Deylia including an almost kiss. JT stopped himself because he knew she had a boyfriend. JT hated being single again but it was great that he got to hang out with Deylia and not have his now ex girlfriend accuse him of cheating like she often did. Rochelle retook her ACT and SAT tests. She got the results back in the mail and did surprisingly much better then she did when she took them during her junior year of high school. She sent the new scores along with the applications to all the university's she applied to. Elizabeth was in the gym training to compete in gymnastics. She had made Rosewood highs varsity Gymnastics team this year. She was really happy because she did not make the team her freshman year. Rosie was spending time at the stables with her horse. She was accepted into Rosewood Highs 4H club and would be competing in 4H events this school year.