Gymnastics and some Life Changing News

Here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it. The main characters for this chapter will be Elizabeth Cavanaugh and Catalina Bancroft. Other Characters to appear in this chapter will be JT Cavanaugh, Enzo DiLaurentis - Fields, and Alex DiLaurentis Fields.

Gymnastics and Some Life Changing News

General POV

It was Valentines day in Rosewood but it was also the day of an important Gymnastics competition. Both Elizabeth and Catalina would be competing against each other. Gymnastics is important for both of these girls even though the support from each of their families isn't always there.

Elizabeth was stretching at home before she went to the gym for a before competition practice. Currently only her and Toby were at home. The rest of the family had other plans.

"Dad, you are still coming to the competition right?" Elizabeth asked

"I will do my best. I have to go into the office for a little while but I should be able to make it just in time for the competition to start." Toby said

"It's not fair how everyone is busy." Elizabeth said

"Well Rochelle is at U Penn for prospective students weekend, JT had a pre season baseball practice, and your mom is at the stables with Rosie for her trick riding lesson." Toby said

"How is Rosie going to have time to do trick riding, show jumping, be an understudy in the school musical, and keep her grades up?" Elizabeth asked

"So far Rosie is managing all that but your right and I will have to talk to your mom about that." Toby said

Toby dropped Elizabeth off at the gym and he promised her that he would return later. Catalina was already at the gym when Elizabeth got there.

"Is your family going to be at the competition?" Elizabeth asked

"Just my mom. My dad has to work and my brother is in Colorado for university." Catalina said

"I talked to Alex and she said both her and Enzo will be here for the competition." Elizabeth said

"I wonder why Enzo didn't tell me." Catalina said

"He probably wanted to surprise you." Elizabeth said

"Good luck today." Catalina said

"Are you alright?" Elizabeth asked

"I'm fine, I think it's just nerves but I'm not usually this nervous." Catalina said

Hours later the competition had began. Toby made it right on time like he promised Elizabeth. Catalina's mom was also here. Alex and Enzo were there to support the girls as well.

Cat was on floor first. Her floor routine music was "Ya Better Believe" by Max Morgan. Elizabeth's first event was uneven bars. At the end of round one Catalina was leading by 2 full points.

In the second round Cat was on the vault and Elizabeth was on the Beam. Catalina's vault was great but her landing was off. Elizabeth on the other hand had an amazing Beam routine. Catalina still had the lead but it was only by 1 point.

Round three had Cat on the uneven bars and Elizabeth was on the Vault. Unfortunately for Elizabeth the vault was her worst event. By the end of round 3 Catalina was now leading by 3 points.

Round four had Cat on the Beam and Elizabeth on the floor. Even though the Floor was Elizabeths best event it was going to be nearly impossible to beat Cat since the beam was Catalina's best event. Cat was up one Beam before Elizabeth had her floor routine. Elizabeth was watching Catalina on Beam and she noticed Cat's hands shaking. Elizabeth knew Cat would win this competition as long as she had a great dismount off the beam. Unfortunately for Cat that did not happen.