Did You Have Fun Camping?

Here is the next chapter. I hope you like it.

Did You Have Fun Camping?

16 year old Bella Kingston was away camping for the weekend. It was fall so this would be her last campimg trip until the weather warmed up in the spring. She was having an okay time. She was with some people that she knew from school. She would be having a better time if her cousin Rochelle Cavanaugh had joined her. Rochelle is one of the few people that Bella can talk to. Bella had one last night at the campground before she made the drive back home. She met some college age people while she was up here camping. They seemed pretty cool. She wanted to be around them more then the people her own age. Bella has always been kind of shy when it came to meeting new people. Her parents always told her that she was shy because she was an only child. Bella is closest to the 3 Cavanaugh girls. Those three she considers more of her friends then her cousins. Bellas best friend is Deylia Rivers. They met on Bellas first day of school in the USA. Bella started 6th grade in a new country because she grew up in London, England, UK where her dad was born and raised. 

Bellas POV

"Hey Bella, do you want to come hang out with us?" Amanda one of the college age girls said

"Sure, I will be right over there." I said

"I am going to hang out with the older crowd right now so I will see all of you later." I said to Samantha one of my school mates

"Have fun and try to stay out of trouble." Samantha said

"Just because they are older that does not mean that they get into trouble." I said

"If that is what you think then you never knew my older sister." Samantha said

"I had no idea that you had a older sister." I said

"Yea I did but something bad happened shortly before she was supposed to graduate university." Samantha said

"Do you want to tell me what happened to her?" I said

"Its a long story and I would rather not talk about it right now." Samantha said

"Well If you ever want to talk about it I am here to Listen." I said

Then I walked over to were the older crowd was hanging out. Amanda introduced me to all of her friends. There were a mix of girls and guys in her group. All of her friends were between 19 and 25. Amanda just turned 21. Some of her friends went to the community college she went to and others were home from their university for the weekend. They were celebrating Amanda's 21st birthday. Amanda was a former graduate of my high school. She had a younger brother that was graduating high school this year.

Of course because they were older most of them were drinking beer. Even some of the ones that did not look 21 yet were drinking. They offered me some. I was hesitant at first but I eventually had some. I had to be careful because I was underage. I was hesitant because my dad is an emergency room doctor and he is constantly telling me stories about underage kids drinking to much at parties and ending up in the hospital. My mom is a probation officer and has told me stories about kids getting busted for fake ids because they used them to buy beer underage and were caught. I had a fake id but I never used it.

I told the older kids about how school was really stressing me out. I was in advanced and AP classes like my mom was in high school. My parents had really high expectations of my grades. They expected me to carry a perfect GPA in high school so I could get into a top university. Like I was actually going to get in to Harvard or Yale. Even if I did get in I did not want to go to those schools anyway. High school was hard enough for me so how was I supposed to even be successful at schools like Harvard and Yale. I Got Amanda's phone number because she said that she wanted me to have it so we could keep in contact. She even told me that she Knew a way for me to do better in school. She has a friend that sells ADHD medicine to kids to make money. She told me to call her if I ever wanted her to get me some. I told her that if it would help me in school that I wanted to try it. I knew that it was wrong but I had to impress my parents and this could be one of the only ways. She gave me some that she had with her and I put it in my pocket.