Review of everything that happened so far and What to expect next.

I am still writing the story but before I write more I am going to be posting a recap/review of the story so far. I will try and go through every next generation Character and summarize what happened before I start writing part 2 of the story. This is mostly about what already happened in part 1 with a little preview about part 2.

Chanel DiLaurentis

In her senior year at Rosewood High she managed to make a few more friends. She was popular but her sister had more friends. She has always been in the shadow of her twin sister. She had a pregnancy scare about a mouth before she finished high school. Thank god that it was just a scare and she wasn't really pregnant. Thats great for Chanel because she didn't want to become a mother at 18. Her sister Coco confided in Chanel about the time that she had an abortion at the age of 16. She got drunk at Kelseys after prom party and got in trouble with her parents. Her best subject in high school was math. She was the student council treasure in high school so she needed to be great in math. She graduated with flying colors. In part 2 Chanel will be a freshman at Syracuse University along with her sister Coco and best friend Jayde Montgomery Fitz.

Coco DiLaurentis

In her senior year at Rosewood high she was ranked the second most popular senior. She had all the friends she could ask for. She was the Student council VP of her senior class. She was pregnant at 16. The father of the baby was her best friend Kelsey Petersons younger brother Branden Peterson. Coco got an abortion and told almost no one about the pregnancy or the abortion. At 16 the only people who knew were Kelsey and Branden. Over 2 years later she confided in her twin sister Chanel. Cocos parents found out about her secret pregnancy right after coco graduated high school. They were really upset with her and didn't understand why she kept it a secret for so long. In part 2 Coco will be a freshman at Syracuse University with her sister Chanel and friend Jayde Montgomery Fitz.

Kelsey Peterson

Just barley graduated Rosewood high. In senior year Kelsey was the Student Council President. Kelsey Got accepted into Toronto University but only got accepted because of her mothers money. Was the most popular girl in high school. She is mean to anybody who tried to take her place. Her brother is dating her ex best friend and Kelsey hates it. She was a competitive dancer but gave it up after not being the top dancer anymore. In the next part she will be a freshman at Toronto University and will do everything to remain popular. In part 2 she will finally meet her father but will he want her in his life?

Branden Peterson

17 years old and one year younger then his sister. Branden is also a competitive dancer like his sister. He has been dating Kelseys ex best friend Deylia Rivers for almost three years now. He struggles with the fact that his dad hasn't been their for him or his sister for several years. In the next part Branden will be a senior in high school. In part 2 Branden will have some relationship problems with Deylia. Will he lose the girl that he loves with all his heart?

Jayde Montgomery Fitz

Jade turned 18 and found out about her real biological father. This caused some drama between her and the father that raised her. She gets into trouble at home and her supposed father Jake is really angry with her. She's envious that her biological dad is rich and her parents are currently having money problems. Jayde accepted the fact that she has two familys and there's nothing she can do about it. Jade graduated in the middle of her class. Jaydes loves writing and was the student council secretary. Her grades weren't the best but they're not the worst either. Jayde can attended the university of her dreams thanks to her biological father who is paying for Jaydes education. In part 2 Jayde will be in her freshman year at Syracuse University with the DiLaurentis Twins. Will she be successful or will she be in danger of flunking out because university is much harder then high school?