Spring Break

Picture above represents Rosie Cavanaugh. The actual person in this photo is Alisha Newton. She is an actress and currently plays the role of Georgie on a Canadian Family Drama called Heartland. Heartland had it's season 9 premier October 4th 2015 on CBC.

Another Heartland Actress named Madison Cheeatow who plays Jayde on Heartland represents Jayde Montgomery Fitz in this story.

I am lucky enough to be able to watch this Canadian show on CBC because I live about 1 hour from the Detroit/Windsor boarder.

Here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it. This chapter is still spring break and it's a basic overview of what some of the other characters are up to.

Spring Break

General POV

This was the last week long break before the end of the school year. Catalina was now 3 and a half months pregnant. She would find out the gender at her next doctors appointment this week. Alex was going with her to the appointment. They planned on surprised Enzo later by baking cupcakes and either using blue or pink food coloring to color the inside of the cupcake. Cat and Enzo decided on an open adoption. As of now Cassidy (Jasper's girlfriend) was going to adopt the baby and raise her own so the cousins would grow up together. Cassidy is currently living in Los Angles, California but she is moving to Colorado once she finishes her Junior year at UCLA. Jasper has one more year after the current year in Denver, Colorado. After one more year Jasper and Cassidy plan to move to Philadelphia.

"Are you and Enzo hoping for a boy or a girl?" Alex asked

"I told you we are not keeping this baby so the gender doesn't matter." Catalina said

"I guess I am just hoping that you and Enzo will change your mind. I'm the aunt to this baby you know." Alex said

"I understand that but we are letting my brother and his girlfriend raise this baby." Catalina said

"You know what Cat, I think you are taking the easy way out." Alex said

"No, the easy way out would have been to get rid of the baby before it was born." Cat said

Cat found out she was having a girl. She was emotional at the doctors appointment. It will be hard for Cat to give the baby away but she knows she can still see her growing up.

For The Cavanaughs Spring Break everyone was doing their own things. JT was in London for the week. Rochelle was on the U Penn campus for another future student week. Elizabeth was in the gym 6 to 8 hours everyday for gymnastics. Rosie is busy with play rehearsals. Rosie is also spending time at the horse stables for Show Jumping and Trick Riding. Spencer and Toby were busy with work. They had wanted to make a family trip to London over spring break but with everyone's busy schedule it wasn't possible.

Toby was already home from work when Elizabeth got home from the gym. Spencer and Rosie arrived home from the stables a short time later.

"How was your day today?" Toby asked

"Play practice went ok and so did the stables." Rosie said

"Rosie fell while trick riding so her left arm might be a little sore and I wouldn't be surprised if she got a bruise." Spencer said

"Mom, I told you not to tell dad." Rosie said

Rosie got upset and went upstairs to her room.

"I will talk to Rosie later." Toby said

"Elizabeth, you have been quiet ever since you got home." Toby said

"I don't have anything to say other then I found out Catalina is having a girl." Elizabeth said