Moving - Why Is Everyone Moving?

Here is the next chapter. I hope that you will enjoy it.

Moving - Why Is Everyone Moving?

Xanthes POV

As I arrived to school on Monday I met my friends by our lockers. We were lucky because all three of our lockers are together. I was happy to be back at school. School was usually not my favorite place to be at but while I was at school I could take my mind off of other things. I needed to concentrate at school if I wanted to be successful in life. I told my parents yesterday that I was quieting modeling. My dad was okay with it but my mom was not to happy. It was my moms idea in the first place to put me into modeling. I really did like modeling but it was my mom who wanted me a be a model not me. I was really happy in gymnastics as a kid. If I could go back to doing gymnastics I would be much happier then I was as a model.

I am really happy that we may end up moving out to California after this school year. I would miss my friends but they would only be a phone call or email away. I asked my dad if I could have a part in the TV series that he was chosen to direct. He told me that I was to young to act in this show because they were looking for people 18 and over to be in this show. My dad also seems to think that my cousin Jayde would be perfect for a role in the new show. So Jayde came over to our house with aunt Aria and my dad filmed an audition video for Jayde. Today he is going to have another meeting with the people in charge of this new show and he is going to show them the tape of Jayde.

Leos POV

My dad dropped me off at school today so that I did not have to take the bus. He also informed me that my best friend Rosies mom would be picking me up after school today because he had to work late. I have had a crush on Rosie for a while and Rosie has had a huge crush on me for a long time. I was nervous about asking her out though. I was also afraid that if I fell in love young then my heart would get broken at a young age also. My sisters Jaydes first boyfriend was at the age of 13 and before she turned 15 her boyfriend had dumped her for a blonde haired cheerleader.

I see Rosie walking into school. I run up to her and tell her that I get to come home with her after school today. She tells me that she is excited to spend time with me after school today. She even suggested that we ask her mom to take us to get ice cream after school. Today was supposed to be a warmer then average day for mid march so I would love to be able to get ice cream after school especially with Rosie. Rosie and I walk together holding hands to our first class which we happen to have together.

Rosie POV

Leo and I are walking into the cafeteria together. We have the same classes all morning and then in the afternoon we have different classes. This means that after lunch I will not get to see Leo until my mom comes to pick us up after school. My mom is working from home today so she can pick Leo and I up instead of both of us having to take the bus home. We sit down with Xanthe. The three of us eat lunch together everyday. I know that even in high school we will remain to be friends.

"How was your photo shoot thing that you had over the weekend?" I asked Xanthe

"I really do not want to talk about it." Xanthe replied to Leo and I

"I still want to see the magazine articles when they come out." I said to Rosie

"You will see them. These will be the last ones for me because I am quieting modeling." Xanthe said to Leo and I

"I thought that you really liked it." Leo said to Xanthe

"I did but I really do not want to do it anymore." Xanthe said to Leo and I