Changing Grades And Facing The Bullies

Here is the next chapter. I hope that you enjoy it. This chapter takes place the first week back in school after spring break.

Changing Grades And Facing The Bullies

Wills POV

My dad has been the CEO of Apple for over 5 years. Before that he was one of the top Apple employees since I was a baby. He is a one of the best computer technicians out there. He is also the best dad in the whole entire world. I am only 11 years old and my dad has already taught me everything there is to know about computers. I may be smart in computers but that is just the only thing that I am smart in. My 9 year old sister Darcy is above her grade level in almost every academic class. I have been below my grade level in most of my academic classes.

The one thing I do know how to do is changing grades in the school computer system. So far no one knows about this. I have passed my academic studies at grade level only because I have been upping the numbers in the computer. Today I have to change my grades again because mid term report cards are due to come out in the next few days.

I am in the principal office while the principle is out of the office. I know that she will be out of the office most of the day because on her calender it has district meetings all day. The principal left her computer logged in so there was no need to enter the password that I found last time I was in here. I have never been in the principals office other then to change the grades in the computer. The gym is across the hall from the main office so I can see my sister who is currently in gym with her 3rd grade class.

I have also changed the grades for a few of my friends. Today I was able to change all my grades without getting caught. I left my 5th grade classroom to go to the bathroom so I already had a hall pass to go back to class. I was able to change the grades quickly and get back to class in a short time so no one knew what I was really up to.

Darcys POV

I was in gym class and some of the kids were being mean to me. I was under preforming in gym class as it was so the bullying just made it a lot harder for me. I was a physically fit kid but I found gym class really hard. I was the slowest runner out off all the 3rd graders. Today was the fitness test. A physically fit kid like me should be able to pass this test with flying colors but for some reason I can not. I always get teased by this and the teacher does nothing about it.

To pass the test we had to do a certain number of sit ups, push ups, reaching a certain distance with a wooden box, and jog a certain distance within the time limit. I could usually pass the box test and the sit ups. It was the push ups and the jogging that I could not pass. The gym teacher thinks that I belong in a lower grade gym class but this would not happen because I am preforming above average in all my academic work. Even art and music I am preforming at or above grade level. The jogging test was the last part of the fitness test.

"Slow poke Darcy is finishing last again for the jogging test." A mean boy said and then he laughed at me

I wanted to cry but I could not risk being teased anymore. I wish Will was in gym with me because he is the only person at this school that will stand up for me. I know that Tyler and Deylia will stand up for me if they knew what was going on. Telling them would mean having my parents find out that I am being bullied and I do not want them to know.

"Oh look you made Darcy cry, she must really be a baby." The mean boys friend said

I wanted to run out of class but I knew that they would only treat me worse. I could not let the bullies win so I had to think of another way to get back at them. I quickly walked over to my gym bag in the corner of the gym and pulled out my water bottle. I drank some of the water in the bottle and I made sure that there was enough water left for what I wanted to do.