My Modeling Agency Secret

The next chapter is here. I hope you like it.

My Modeling Agency Secret

14 year old Xanthe Montgomery is secretly dating her modeling agency photographer. His name is Charlie and he is 19. Which makes him 5 years older then her. Since she is so young it also makes the relationship illegal. No one knows that she is dating him not even her own parents. She is extremely close to her mom but this is one thing that she can not tell her. She just recently started modeling. Her mom knows the owner of the modeling agency because he used to be her modeling agent back in the day. Xanthes modeling agent is a young handsome 19 year old guy. They kissed the first day that they meet.

They have to be really careful because if they are caught by anyone they are in big trouble. Charlie could get fired from his job as well as arrested. They had not done anything more then kissing but it would probably just be a matter of time before things became more series. Xanthe had a photo shoot after school today. Xanthe attended middle school with Rosie Cavanaugh and her cousin Leo Guzman. Xanthe was also an only child unlike her cousin who had a older sister named Jayde Montgomery. A few months ago Jayde had found out about her real father Ezra Fitz and she leaned on Xanthe for support. Xanthe had considered telling Jayde about Charlie but she had promised to Charlie that she would not tell anyone about their relationship so she did not say anything to Jayde. Jayde also told Xanthe that she was scared to graduate and go off to university this fall. Jayde also told Xanthe that she has applied and got in to Syracuse University. Jayde told her that she wanted to go their because it is were Jaydes Dad went. Jaydes mom had taken some online classes through Syacuse University but never actually went to college since she was raising Jayde. Xanthe told her that Pennsylvania to New York seems farther then it really is and it was not like she was going off to school in California. Jayde said that it was a good point because California was on the other side of the country.

Xanthes POV

It was Friday morning and today I had a photo shoot after school. I was also getting ready to do my very first commercial. This commercial was going to be for toothpaste. A toothpaste commercial is were my mom started out. Now she is an actress. She has not been in any big roles yet. So far she has only had guest star roles in a few different TV shows. She has also had small parts in a few movies. She continues to work on commercials hoping that one day she will get a big role in a TV show or a movie. I was into gymnastics for a while as a kid but then my mom put me into modeling this year.

My dad is a movie and TV show directer. He also has had some guest star roles on a TV and small parts in a few movies. My parents said that I am going to grow up and become really famous. My parents are well know for their talents but they want me to be an even bigger star then they are. I hope that I can live up to their expectations.

Now my mom was driving me to school. She drives me most days but sometimes I have to take the school bus like Rosie and Leo do most of the time. I had most of my classes with cousin Leo and My best friend Rosie. Like Leo, Rosie was the youngest of her family. She has an older brother and two older sisters. I always told her that she was lucky to have that many siblings. I also joked around with her by asking if one of them could be one of my older siblings. She would tell me that I could borrow her cousin Bella and say that she was my older sister. Bella was the only other person around my age that I know is an only child. Charlie is an only child but he is an adult now.

At lunch I sit with Leo and Rosie like I do everyday. All three of us will be starting at the high school across the street next year and we are all really excited for it. We love being the oldest kids in middle school and next year we will go back to being the youngest again. The three of us are in a close group and we do not like it when other kids try to join our group and become friends with us. All three of us are involved in different activities outside of school. I do modeling, Leo does Karate, and Rosie does show jumping on one of the horses that her parents own. I am always jealous because her parents are so rich. My parents have money even though they are not as rich but we do not have a huge house with multiple levels like her parents do. We have a ranch style house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Even Leo's family has a two floor house even though it is not as big as Rosie's family's is it still is bigger then my family's home. I have even been to Bellas house a few times with Rosie and her house is two floors. Rosie has also told me that Bellas parents vacation in London every summer. Most of my summers are spent in LA. LA is cool but Califonia is still in the same country as Pensilvania. 

At the end of the school day my mom picked me up for my photo shoot. I went home drooped my school stuff out and had a snack. I also took a really quick shower. At the studio where my photo shoot will be done they have people to do my hair and makeup for me. My mom was going to drop me off and pick me up later. I told her what time to pick me up. I told her one hour later then I thought just in case it ran over schedule even though they never did. This way I would have one hour to spend alone with Charlie. He knew that I did not want the relationship to go any further then kissing right now and he respected it.

I had my photo shoot which went great. I was able to use my gymnastics skills to do a few crazy poses. For these poses I used my flexibility that I gained from my gymnastics background. After the photo shoot Charlie showed me some of the pictures that he took of me while he was transferring them from his camera to his laptop. We were alone so we were able to kiss each other. He also brought a picnic basket filled with some of my favorite food and we shared the food. We also talked about taking our relationship a step further but I said that I was not ready yet.

Please review or pm me with questions, thoughts, suggestions, or anything else you would like to know. The next chapter will be up as soon as I write it.