5 Years Later (The official end to this story)

A/N It's been over 6 months since I wrote a chapter for this story. I thought I was done but I decided to add a 5 Years Later: Where are the Characters now chapter

General POV

1. Coco DiLaurentis and Chanel DiLaurentis

Now 25 years old both Coco and Chanel DiLaurentis have graduated from Syracuse University. After University both girls tried out and made the Dallas Cowboy cheerleading  team. Both girls were high school cheerleaders in Rosewood so it was really nice for them to be doing something fun again. Coco and Chanel have each been dating a player on the football team. Coco started dating first and then she set up Chanel on a date with someone also on the football team a few months later. They didn't get to go on dates that often during the football season because the girls were busy with cheer and their boyfriends were busy with football. The Dallas Cowboys had played there best season in years and this year they made it all the way to the Superbowl.

Coco and Chanel were on the sidelines cheering during the game and on the field during half time. Their mom and dad knew how important today was and wished the girls good luck. Years ago they had gone to some of the girls high school competitions or football games they were cheering at but they haven't been to any since the girls moved to Dallas, Texas. That would change today because Jason was at the Superbowl and the girls didn't know he was there.

After the game the girls found out that their dad was at the game to support them cheer.

"Surprise." Jason said when he spotted the girls.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" Chanel asked

"Is mom here or just you?" Coco asked

"Your mom is in Mexico doing charity work so I thought why not fly to Texas for a few days. I didn't tell you girls I was coming to watch you cheer because I thought it was going to be impossible to get a super bowl ticket last minute." Jason said

"It's nice to see you here supporting our cheer team." Coco said

"I always supported you girls and so has your mom." Jason said

"It really hasn't felt like that dad.  Dallas played Philadelphia in Pennsylvania this past season and you didn't even bother going." Chanel said

"I wanted to go but I was at a real estate conference in NYC that weekend." Jason said

Jason was in town for a few days so he went out to dinner with the twins and met their boyfriends for the first time.

2. Jayde Montgomery Fitz

25 year old Jayde Montgomery Fitz graduated from Syracuse University. She had gotten back into basketball after being asked to tryout for Syracuse's team mid season. Jayde was really close to being scouted to the Woman's National Basketball Association until a left ankle sprain took her out of the game.

Jayde now lives in Syracuse, New York  in an apartment with Katie Fitz who is just finishing up her last year at Syracuse University. Katie moved in during Jayde's last year at Syracuse University. Jayde and Katie were thinking about moving back to Rosewood during the summer. 

Their dad and Jayde's mom were still together and getting married this summer.

"Someone's happy." Katie said

"I have an interview tomorrow to be the assistant coach of the womans basketball team at Syracuse University." Jayde said

"I didn't even know you wanted to be a coach." Katie said