Gymnastics and Moving for the Bancroft Family

Here is the next chapter. This will be about the new character Catalina Bancroft. Her bio is below and the chapter will begin after the bio. This chapter will take place in August. This Character was created by BellaRosa17, so thank you for creating Catalina for me.

Love Interest for Enzo DiLaurentis Fields

Full Name(First and Last): Catalina Bancroft
Age: 16
Male/Female: Female
Appearance(Hair color, Eye color, ETC.) She has long dark brown wavy hair that stops two inches past her shoulders with pink highlights. Cat likes to have it just fall down her back and hang freely. She has these hazel green eyes that are a great contrast against her light brown complexion(Think Taylor Russell complexion). She has a heart shaped face with high cheekbones, lean frame at 5"6'. Her arms have some muscle build in them but not most people can tell right away from looking at her. She has a flat-toned stomach but with a little curve in her hips. She has a athletic build to her, thanks to years of gymnastics.
Year: Junior

Personality: Cat very smart, more observant than people thinks she is. People are drawn to her, whether they like it or not. She likes making friends and getting others to embrace life. She prefers to be positive and embrace her life than competitiveness unless it has to deal with gymnastic and then all bets are off. She has a vibrant nature that draws people to her. Catalina is very bluntly honest and doesn't apologize for it(especially since she really hasn't attended a real school before). She loves to laugh. She's cunning, loyal and protective over her friends and family. She does have a temper when someone talks about her heritage or her friends, she never goes down without having the last word. She's a fighter.

Then just some info on their family: Do they have any siblings? Yes.

Family Background: Her parents moved her from Denver, Colorado the summer before her Junior Year. Well, technically her junior year. She was home-schooled and tutored when they lived there because she spent more time practicing in a gym than in school. She was a great gymnast, she ranked in the top 3 and on her way to compete in the Worlds Competition. She started receiving letters but they didn't seem that bad to her but her parents had other ideas. Her father was offered a position as Chief Doctor at Radley Sanitarium and seeing as the letters where becoming more frequent he took the job. Her mom is a Young Adult author. She writes the "Looking Glass" series. She was so upset, she had to give up her dream for some anonymous letter sender. So she died her hair with pink highlights. Her parents gave her a deal, she'll still be able to do her gymnastics in Philadelphia after school and on the weekends but she'll go to regular school. She has an older brother who's in college at the University of Colorado-Denver.

Are their parents Rich, Poor, or Middle class?: She'd say her parents are semi-rich. I mean she never had to want for anything and her mom's book sell really well all over the world.

Lastly how close is the character to their parents and/or siblings?: She's closer to her mom, Helena than she is to her dad and brother. Mostly because she spent ages 5 to 16 training 24/7 on being the best gymnast she could be. Which means she didn't do much of anything else. Her mom being a writer was able to be around her a lot more than any other person in her family and she always goes to her mom with any problem. Her dad can be very analytical and logical than understand why a his daughter wants to become a Olympic gymnast. Don't get her wrong she loves her dad, but they haven't found common ground with each other. Her older brother, Jasper is in his second year of College when their parents moved and they didn't want him to have to transfer his sophomore with hardly any warning so they all decided to have him stay in Colorado and continue to go to school while the family moved. With four year difference between the two the only thing they have in common is the fact that they both do sports but where Jasper was Mr. Outgoing Football and Baseball player, Catalina preferred her singular yet competitive sport. She wasn't as outgoing as her brother, but she was still well liked, though she had a tendency to be too competitive.