Plot Point List

Plot Points

These are just things that may or may not happen. I have tons of chapters already written and posted on www.fanfiction.com 

Plot points are subject to change as I write the story.

CeCe Drake and Jason DiLaurentis

Chanel DiLaurentis - 18 years old - Struggles to find friends she can count on in her senior year of high school. Has a pregnancy scare and tells her sister about it.

Coco DiLaurentis - 18 years old - Confides in her sister about the abortion she had when she was 16 years old after her sister comes to her. She is in her senior year of high school.

Hanna Marin and Caleb Rivers

Deylia Marie Rivers - 16 years old - Always attracts the wrong sort of guy, sometimes gets involved in things she shouldn't, huge passion for dance and fashion design. High school Sophomore

Tyler Alexander Rivers - 15 years old - He's been using a fellow teammate's add medication to boost his performance on the court. He gets in a love triangle (a boy and an older girl). Is forced to join the academic decathlon team after getting in trouble to make sure he can stay on the court. Is outted by someone in a really embarrassing way. He is a high school Freshman.

William Will Rivers - 11 years old - Gets blackmailed to changing other kids grades at school. May or may not get caught. He goes to his older sister for help. In elementary school final year.

Darcie Rivers - 9 years old - likes being the youngest of the family. she is in 3rd grade in Elementary school.

Spencer Hastings and Toby Cavanaugh

Rochelle Cavanaugh - 17 years old - she hangs out with mostly her field hockey team mates. Who love to get in trouble with the law. She always finds herself in police custody because of it. High school Junior.

Jason Tobias Cavanaugh - 16 years old - He gets a major crush on a close friend of his and struggles with his feelings. He bonds with Aria over art and she ends up being one of the only people who know that art is his true passion. Gets tutored by a 'bad girl' in math. They can't stand each other at first but learn they have more in common then they thought. Tries to help his sibling with a major problem but ends up getting blackmailed by someone else for it. He is a Sophomore in High school.

Elizabeth Jane Cavanaugh - 15 years old - She is in an enemies with benefits relationship with Noels 15 year old teenage son and she wants no one finding out. She is falling for him though. And he has a girlfriend who is in the real love waits club at school. High school Freshman.

Rosie Sophie Cavanaugh - 14 years old - Always gets in trouble. Last year in middle school. Wants to be in high school so she can be with her sisters.

Aria Montgomery and Jake Guzman

Jayde Ella Montgomery - 18 years old - She finds out that she is not biologically related to Jake. She also finds out about her older half brother Malcolm. She acts out because of this. She starts to be closer to her mom and acts really rude to Jake. High school Senior.

Leonardo Guzman - age 14 - He gets hurt by Jake which then leads him to believe that maybe he is not his real father either. He is in his last year in Middle school.

Melissa Hastings and Wren Kingston

Bella Kingston - 16 years old - she starts taking study pills to please her mom but she overdoses and is rushed to hospital. High school Sophomore.

Mona Vanderwal and Mike Montgomery

Xanthe Montgomery - 14 years old - she gets picked up by a modelling agency but she starts dating the photographer Charlie who is 19 (5 years older than her.) Last year of middle school with Rosie Cavanaugh.

Allison DiLaurentis and Emily Fields

Alex Rebecca DiLaurentis-Fields - 16 years old - Struggles with the fact that she is adopted and wants to know who her real parents are. High school Sophomore.

Enzo Nicolaus DiLaurentis-Fields - 16 years old - Also struggles with the fact that he was adopted but not as much as his twin sister. High school Sophomore.

Noel Kahns Kids

Adam Kahn - 17 years old - helps younger brother find their mother. High school Junior.

Drew Kahn - 15 years old - wants older brothers help to find out were mom went and why she left. High school Freshman.

Plot points are only a possibility of what can happen