Equestrian Three Day Classic

Here is the next chapter. I hope that you enjoy it. This one is about Rosie Cavanaughs Equestrian competition. This chapter takes place on the same weekend that the previous one did. This will be written in Rosies POV.

Equestrian Three Day Classic

Rosies POV

I got to skip school today because today was the first day of classics. Equestrian classics is a three day competition consisting of Dressage, Cross Country, and Show jumping. I am competing in Dressage today. Tomorrows competition is Cross Country. Sundays competition is Show Jumping. My parents were a little hesitant in letting me compete since this is the first three day classic that I am competing in. This competition is organized in age groups so I am competing in the teen group.

I am currently with my horse right now getting her ready for today. I am not as experienced in Dressage so today is going to be a tough competition. Right now is my turn to be in the practice arena. It is kind of hard to practice for dressage because the gait pattern changes for each competition and you do not always know the exact pattern that I am supposed to preform in competition.

At competition time I can see my family in the audience. The competition did not actually start to later in the afternoon so my parents were off of work and school was out for my siblings and cousin. The teen division was going first today so I did not have to wait to long before it was my turn. I preformed the best that I could in dressage. I did a pretty decent job and at the end of the teen rounds I was in 35th place out of the 100 teen competitions from all over the Philadelphia area.

I would have to do better over the next two days if I wanted to get a higher place. The competition was local for me so I was able to go home after todays competition. I would have to be back tomorrow morning for the next event which is Cross Country. Cross Country involves jumping but it is a long distance course. I was amazing at show jumping but the long distance always got to my horse.

The next morning I arrived back at the competition center. Cross Country is not really easy to prepare for. You just have to try and do your best. There was a long distance path marked out and you had to follow it. The teen division was going second today so I had some time to prepare. Once it was time I got up on my horse and headed towards the starting line. Once I started I felt fairly confident that I would do well.

I ended up doing great in this event. My family was waiting for me in one of the viewing areas. I finished in 10th place today out of 100 putting my overall score to 20th place. I was going to improve my score tomorrow because Show Jumping is my best out of all three events. Again I was able to go home after todays event. I am looking forward to coming back tomorrow and finishing this competition.

Tomorrow had come really quickly. Show Jumping has always been my favorite out of all three events. I had my turn walking todays Show Jumping course without my horse like every rider does in this competition. The teen division was third and last to go today so I did not have to arrive at the competition arena so early. It was nice to be able to sleep in a little bit. It was almost my turn and I was really excited and happy to go compete.

When it was my turn I did a absolutely amazing job with my horse in the jumping arena. When I was done the crowd was cheering really loud. I looked into the crowd and waved at my parents, siblings, and cousin. I had finished in first place in the Show Jumping round which gave me an overall score of 5th place out of the original 100 competitors. I never expected to do this good. This also was the first Show Jumping competition that I won. My personal best was 2nd place. I usually am within the top 5 of Show Jumping but I never expected to win this round today.

The celebration would have to wait to next weekend because it was late on Sunday night by the time I finally got home. I had school tomorrow but this is the last week of the school year. This also makes it the last week of 8th grade meaning I was really close to being done with middle school. I am really excited to go to high school next year. All my siblings will still be in high school next year. I am also really looking forward to making new friends next year.

The last week of school always seemed like the longest week because of Finals. Even in middle school you still have to take finals. I had no time to study this weekend so I will have to study more during the week to make up for it. My siblings had high school finals this week as well so they would all have to study. Studying was a thing that all of us did not like very much but our parents enforced us. Studying helps us achieve higher grades anyway so there was a reward that came with studying. It also helped to have parents that cared about their childrens grades so much. They where always proud of us as long as we tried our best. They may be tough on us sometimes but it was for our own good. I went to bed after having a really long and tiring weekend. I have never had a weekend this busy. It was the good busy though because I was able to ride my horse everyday. Even though this was a really busy weekend this was also the best and most fun weekend I have had in a long time. Once school gets out and summer arrives I will be able to spend more time doing the things I love. I have no more competitions coming up right now. I deserve a little break from competing after all the hard work I have done recently. My family is the best family that I could ever ask for.

I personally reply to all Reviews or PMs from logged in users. I am always open to any feedback. I have two options for this story. I am going to continue it but I can continue it in two ways.

Option one: Continue the story like I am now. Continue updating a few times a week. The same characters would still be used but I will try to make a rotation so the characters are being used on a certain order.

Option Two: Continue the story in a new next generation story. This would become Season 1 and the next story would be season 2. The same characters would still be used but it would like a part 2 to this story.

Tell me if you would rather have option one or option two.

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Please Review or PM me with your Thoughts, Ideas, Suggestions, Questions, Predictions, or Anything Else that you would like to know. Also would you like longer chapters with new chapters posted 1 to 2 times a week or shorter chapters with new chapters posted 3 to 5 times a week? If you prefer I could do a mix of longer and shorter chapters. The next chapter will be up as soon as I write it. I am not sure what it will be about yet so please send me your ideas.

Chapters and Characters coming up in the future

Chanel DiLaurentis and Coco DiLaurentis - A chapter about their high school graduation. Again if you do not want a spoiler then do not read the next sentence. They will have a graduation party at their house that gets a little out of hand.

Alex DiLaurentis-Fields and Enzo DiLaurentis-Fields - A chapter about their summer adventures. I have not planned this chapter yet so there will be more details to come. It will be a while before I get to this chapter since I still have to go through the rest of the current school year and the graduation of the high school seniors.

Will Rivers and Darcy Rivers - A chapter about their summer adventures. Will and Darcy will be going to sleep away camp for two weeks. It will be their first time away from their parents and that makes them a little hesitant to go.

Please continue to Review or PM me with the characters that you want to see in upcoming chapters and what you would like to see happen to them in upcoming chapters.

Thanks