Caught - What Were You Thinking Getting Involved With Him?

Here is the next chapter. I hope that you enjoy it.

Caught - What Were You Thinking Getting Involved With Him?

Xanthes POV

I had another photo shoot today. I have been preparing all week for it. Which is a good thing because then I can spend more time with Charlie. I was going to be in a upcoming additions of both Teen Vogue and Seventeen Magazine. When Saturday finally came around I was really excited to go to the photo studio. My toothpaste commercial just started to air on TV. I saw it for the first time on TV yesterday and it is really good. My mom keeps telling me that I am going to be a talented star like her one day.

My mom drops me off at the photo studio and informs me that my dad will be picking me up later. When my dad picks me up he usually looses track of time and picks me up a little bit late. I model several different outfits and poses. Charlie is in charge of my photo shoot again because his dad is out of the studio with other people taking pictures. Charlie tells me that I look absolutely beautiful in every outfit. I know that he is just telling me this because we are in love.

After the photos are taken I meet with the editors of Teen Vogue and Seventeen magazine. It turns out that my mom was the reason why I was selected for these photo shoots. Teen vogue was doing a story on up and coming models. My mom had contacted the magazine and asked them to use me in their story. Seventeen Magazine was doing a story on the teens of famous models. My mom was contacted by Seventeen to get me in the magazine because she was in the magazine as a teenager.

After the meeting with the editors of both magazines Charlie and I ate lunch. He brought lunch for me as usual. My mom had given me money to go by lunch at Subway next door but I did not need to use it. I will save the money that my mom gave me to buy something special. My dad was supposed to come pick me up but he was late as usual. I do not know what is more important then picking up your kid on time. Charlie and I stated to kiss each other. I told him to stop because my dad was coming to pick me up soon and I did not want him to catch us. Charlie did not listen though.

"Please stop." I asked Charlie politely

"Why, Do you not love me anymore?" Charlie asked me

"I love you, It is just that my dad will be here soon and I do not want him to catch us." I told Charlie politely

He did not listen to me though. Instead things got more intense. He started to put his hands under my shirt. I was not comfortable with this. I tried to pull away from him but it was not working.

"I thought you wanted this." Charlie told me

"I do but I am not ready yet." I said

"Well I am ready and I can not wait for you any longer." Charlie told me

Then he took my shirt off and he also took of his own. I knew what was about to happen. This was not the way that I wanted to lose my V card. Yes I do love him but he is moving to fast. Then he took my pants of. He started to touch me in places that I did not want him to touch. When he took his own pants off my eyes started to water. I had to continue to be brave and act like this was what I wanted because I was scared of what he would do if I rejected him.

It was only a matter of time before both of us were fully undressed. He went at me forcefully. If I wanted to escape I most likely could not because he was holding me down. It was over in just a matter of minutes but it seemed like it was forever. I can not believe what just happened. Before I could get my cloths back on I heard yelling coming from behind me. I quickly put all my cloths back on and noticed that Charlie was not there anymore. I was pretty sure that my dad had been the one screaming.