Chapter 46

Jade POV

“Wake up, beautiful. We’re going to land.” Harry whispered and I groaned. I’m tired. I lack sleep from the party last night because it ended 11:00 at night and Harry woke me again at 2:00 in the morning. I only have, what, 3 hours of sleep? That’s not enough.

“Come on, beautiful. We’re going to touch down.” Harry chuckles. I slowly opened my eyes to be welcomed by the ray of sunlight on my face. I groaned and sat up straight.

“What time is it, Harry?” I ask.

“It’s 2:00 in the afternoon in America.” Wow, I can’t believe we’re already in America. Did I really slept that long?

“Oh God, I’m sorry I slept that long. I’m just tired. Did you just woke up or—

“No, I woke up like 2 hours before I woke you up and I grab the chance to talk with Cara.” He winks.

“Harry, did you fed the little girl with your lies again? I swear—

“No, of course not. We were just playing with her dolls and I get to talk with her grandma. Her name is Martha.”

“Yeah, I know. Cara’s such a sweet girl, don’t you think?” I said, averting my eyes to Cara who is very excited and shrieking to see America again.

“She is. She’s very cute. She’s still 5 years old and I was quite shocked because I didn’t think a 5 year old can ask if you’re my wife and ask that she can be Jarry’s wife.” Harry said, letting out a small laugh.

“God, you’re so cheesy. You even come up with “Jarry” because that stands for Jade and Harry.” I said, laughing.

“Jarry is cute! It’s an adorable name for a baby.” Harry faked pout.

“Harry, please. We’re not going to argue about babies on this plane.” I chuckle. “But, Jarry is cute.”

“See? You finally admit!” Harry said, throwing his hands in the air.

“God, you’re so childish.” I remark.

“But I know you love me.” Harry winked.

“No, I don’t. I love Jarry.” I said, and we both burst into laughter. We don’t look like we’re a couple. We look like close friends but that’s a good sign, for me. Because I prefer to be together with someone who can be my best friend, too.

The pilot announced that we already touched down and I feel butterflies erupting in my stomach. I’m excited to meet my mom, Niall and other close friends of mine. The people slowly walked out of the plane and Harry carried our luggage. As I walk through the stairs, the air of America filled my nostrils and I feel home again.

Welcome home to America, Jade.

We line up again for our bags to be checked and as soon as our bags are already checked, we head outside to be welcomed by lots of people, waiting for their loved ones to appear. Some are already hugging, kissing, and crying.

“Jadey!” I turn around to see my mom. I run to her and embrace her in a tight hug, welcoming my mom’s scent. God, I missed my mom.

“Oh, mom. I missed you. So much.”

“I missed you, too.” She said, breaking the hug as she kissed my forehead. I glance at Harry who is standing awkwardly with Cameron.

“Mom, I’m with Harry.” I said, holding Harry’s hand. My mom raised her eyebrows telling me to go on. “We’re together, mom.” I said, biting my lip. I feel Harry shifting awkwardly but he managed to smile at my mom.