Chapter 14

Harry POV

We're now watching 'The Vow' which is kind of cheesy actually. I don't like watching dramatic movies because I know there will be a lot of crying sessions. Used tissues are everywhere because Jade's been crying since the girl in the movie was diagnosed with amnesia because of a car accident shit and the boy is trying his best to make the girl remember their relationship. Blah, blah, blah.

I thought about Jade going to London. Being away for months or maybe a year makes me want to go with her. I don't know but for sure, I'm going to miss the girl sitting beside me. 

I didn't notice Jade turned off my laptop and set it aside.

"Harry, it's late. You should sleep. I'm sorry if I let you watch some chick-flick movies." Jade chuckled. I smile at her.

"No, it's okay. Where do you want to sleep? Mom's room is locked so you can't use it and the guest room is dirty." I said.

"I'm just going to sleep here in the sala. I'm going to be okay. I promise." She said, smiling.

"You sure?" I asked. She nodded and I shrugged.

"Well, okay. If you need anything, just go upstairs and knock. Good night, jadey." I said and kiss her cheek.

I still remember kissing her cheek for the first time when I'm in her room. The thought about that makes me smile. God what's happening to me.

I see her blushing and that made me chuckle as I head upstairs.

Jade POV

As Harry head upstairs I sat at the sofa and touch the cheek where he kissed. I can't help grinning and I'm sure I look like I just ate a chili. 

I turn off the lights in the kitchen and lay on the sofa. I'm not used with this and I'm sure I'm going to wake up with back pain.

I decided to go on twitter and I have a new dm. It's from Niall.

I came from your house and your gate was lock. Where are you? It's late. :(

I replied,

I'm at Harry's. It's a long story. Starbucks tomorrow @ 4:00, have something to tell you.

I scroll through my timeline and saw that Tina posted a picture with Niall. Aw, there's so cute.

"Never regret saying 'yes' to this boy. Love him x" -description

I favorite it and tweet her,

Take care of him. He's a keeper. Stay in-love you two. x

After a few minutes, Tina tweeted me,

I will and he is. Thank you, jade! Can't wait to meet you :D

I tweet her back, 

No worries. Can't wait to meet you, too. xx

I'm getting bored so I decided to sign out from twitter and let my mind take me to somewhere. No, not somewhere. But, someone.

(Play music: Falling in love by Six Part Invention)

You and me we got a long just fine

But deep inside I know there is more

I somehow thought about what if Harry is hiding something that includes me?

Right next to you

I know you're the right one 

Can't fight this feeling I'm taking chances now