Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to needloushug, niallfanalltheway, and HarryDoTheTwerk 

Jade POV

Harry just kissed my cheek. Oh my god. I still can't process the whole thing in my mind that all I knew was I was jumping all around my room like an idiot. Oh my god. This can't be real. I just found it surreal because it's the first time that Harry kissed me on the cheeks. So far, he only kissed my forehead, that's all. 

As I was finally finished with all the squeals and jumps, I remember something...

I forgot to tell Harry about my farewell party at the woods.

Really Jade?

I grabbed my phone and send a text to him,

"Farewell party at the woods, it will be on April 28th, night before my flight. I forgot to tell you earlier. Sorry. You'll come, right? :)"

After 2 minutes, my phone beeped. Wow, he's fast.

"I won't miss it for the world, jadey. I hope this is just a stupid prank :( I hate you for leaving me."

I laughed at his text. Oh my god. He's being such a baby.

"You heard me earlier. Stop being such a baby, oh god! Hahahaha XD"

"Shut up. I'm not there to protect your ass so you should be careful."

Aaaawwwe, he's so cute. Damn it, Harry.

"Yes, sir. Got that. I'm sure I'll make some new friends. Someone whose good in protecting me ;)"

I'm starting to love this day. I hope it will be like this everyday. Well, life is unfair.

"Well, I'll kill that guy because no one is going to protect my jadey, but me. *heart emoji*" 

I read the text for the tenth time. Awwwe, Harry. Why can't you just be like this everyday. This is one of the biggest reason why I love him. His possessiveness. Well, you know you're hanging out with the right guy if he really cares for you.

"You're being sweet. What did you eat today, Styles? ;)"

"Bacon and pancakes. Stop with the food topic. You're making me hungry."

"Oops. My bad. What ya' doin?"

"Texting, duh. Isn't it obvious? XD"

Woah there. Sarcastic tongue, huh?

"Hmm, sarcasm. I see that you're in a good mood today. Mind to share what's the reason? :)"

"Eh, I'm having fun with the girl I love right now. :)"

Oh. So, I'm interrupting something. I thought this day is going to be a good one but hell, fate is not in a good mood.

"I'm sorry for interrupting. I didn't know. I'll text u later, then? :)"

"No, no. You're not interrupting something." 

What? He said he's having fun with the girl he loves, right? Then why would he say that I'm not interrupting something? God, he's making me confuse.

"You said you're having fun with Selena. I don't want to interrupt. She's in Canada and you two need time to talk with each other. I'm okay, don't worry. :)"

"Yeah you're right. Text u later."

I sigh heavily. Every morning, I always wake up with the feeling of hope. 

Hope for things to be better.

Hope that one day, the sadness in me will fade away.

Hope that a guy can possibly fall in love with me. 

But, there's just that little voice in my head that speaks for something.

Hope that maybe one day, Harry can possibly love me back.

Everyday, I just keep on hoping and hoping, and hoping. Even though it kills me inside. It hurts me everyday. It haunts me every night that it made me hope the same things again. That things will be better. But that would be just too much to ask for fate right now. 

I'm not mad at Harry because of his choices. I'm hurt. There's that big difference between those words. 

hope I can say these things to him but I can't. He's going to be mad. He's going to leave me. He's going to ignore me. He's going to hate me. 

Harry won't like a girl like me. I'm not pretty. I'm not a girl whose worthy to be on a magazine cover. Definitely not. Even though my mom is the C.E.O of a fashion magazine, I'm not going to be a model for magazines. It's just that... I'm not worth it. I'm not photogenic. I don't have the best smile. I don't have the best skin and I don't have the perfect body for that thing. I'm happy being Jade. The Jade who goes out without giving a shit to what people say about my hair, clothes, body, etc.

I was taken aback of my thoughts as my phone rings. Niall's name flashed on the screen.

"Niall? What's up?" I said.

"I have great news for you! I'm so happy right now. I can't even- oh my god!" 

I laughed at him. Seriously? Why is he so happy?

"Okay okay, calm down, Horan. Mind to share?" I asked.

"Tina finally said yes! We're finally together!"

--END OF CHAPTER 9--

I love writing this chapter and I hope you like it. You guys don't know how happy I am with your inspiring comments and your time to tap the vote button. THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU MADE ME REALLY REALLY HAPPY. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I hope you guys keep on supporting PIO. :)

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @unflawedhoran