Chapter 31

Jade POV

It's already 3:05 in the morning and Harry never left my mind since he called and asked what is love. I was shocked at first because of all the things that he could've asked why love?

But realization hit me in an instant as I remembered way back when he told me when he asked her mom about the same question but he was so confused. His mom is always looking up for his dad to show up but he never did and I can tell that his mom is still hopelessly hoping. It inspires me so much because his mom is staying strong in times like this and now I know where Harry learned how to be strong.

What I said to him about love is something I didn't expect to spill. And now, I'm left, still awake by my thoughts who makes me crazy and I know I'm going to meet a massive head ache tomorrow.

My eyes darted to the necklace that Harry gave me and ever since, I didn't feel like removing it because it was the only thing that keeps me sane whenever I'm haunted by my horrible thoughts.

I'm supposed to move on, right? I'm supposed to forget about Harry and it's funny how I thought that moving here in London is going to be easy but it was probably not.

I should probably be moving on right now but I just promised him that I'm going to be here whenever he needs me. I slap myself for being so lame. Well, Harry's impact seems to be getting bigger and bigger each day we talk on the phone.

And with that, I decided to finally close my eyes and let my mind take me to somewhere.

***

"Jadey! Wake up, sweetheart!" I groaned and hug my pillow tight, sniffing my sheets. I'm still sleepy after last night.

"Come on, sweetheart!" 

"Don't sweetheart me, Luke Hemmings. I'm still sleepy, so please?" I groaned and I heard him laugh. Sweet lord.

"Oh God! Come on! It's already 2:00 in the afternoon and you haven't eaten anything!" He yelled on purpose but my eyes widened as he said the time.

2:00 in the afternoon?! Is he shitting me?!

I hastily stood up, fixing my messy hair.

"Is it that late, already?" I asked, still tired and he nodded.

"Yep and I tried like at least 5 times to wake your sleepy ass." I flushed in embarrassment. I forgot I'm already living in someone's house and I'm still feeling a bit homesick sometimes.

"I'm so sorry. I just slept late last night. I promise it won't happen again." I said and Luke chuckled.

"No, it's really okay. I was just making fun of you." I raised my eyebrows at him. So, it is fun to see me like this? Really?

"Fun, huh? Fun your ass, Hemmings." I playfully glared at him and he just raised his arms in surrender.

"You're really cute when you're mad. I have to go downstairs, sweetheart." He playfully winked at me and I shook my head, chuckling. I didn't expect this will be the kind of people I'm going to live with. Oh God.

I walk downstairs to eat my 'brunch' and saw Luke and Riley, laughing at my horrible face. How supportive.

Harry POV

The lads and I we're having some party here at Calum's, talking about shits we did when we we're still in high school and we laugh about how Calum gets bullied just because he look Asian.

"So Haz, how are you?" Zayn asked.

As soon as Zayn asked me, the memory of last night flashed on my mind and I can't help but smile.

Pretend It's Okay (A Jarry Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें