Chapter 45

Harry POV

It’s already 1:45 in the morning and our flight will be at 5:30 and we should be there by 4:00 sharp because we still need to get our bags checked. Jade is still asleep but I won’t wake her up yet. I’ll just wake her up when I finished cooking our breakfast. I slowly walk downstairs, careful not to wake her up.

Last night was a blast. The people wished us good luck and all of them are waiting for our next visit. Jade and I gave the things that we bought for them. Cameron is going to be with us but we told him that he can go first at the airport and wait for us there and he agreed.

I decided to go for an egg and some corn soup because it’s just a quick one and we still have to change. After at least 20 minutes, the corn soup is already cooked and I place it on individual bowls and place the egg on individual plates. I run upstairs and opened the door to Jade’s room. Jade is still sleeping, whether I like it or not, I should really wake her up.

“Wake up, beautiful.” I said, caressing her face and nuzzling my face on her neck. She moved a bit but her eyes are still closed. Poor Jade.

“Come on, sunshine. We need to get up because we’re leaving London today, remember?” I chuckle and she groaned. That was a sexy groan.

“What time is it already?” She asks, her eyes still closed.

“It’s past 3:00 already.” And as soon as the words came out from my mouth, she didn’t hesitate to get up.

“What?! Why did you woke me up just now?!” Her face is in panic and I’m just trying not to laugh.

“Chill! God, I was just joking.” I said, bursting into laughter.

“Harry, it’s not funny.” She said, giving me death glares but I know she’s trying not to smile.

“Oh, Jade. I’m sorry. Its past 2:00 already but I already cooked breakfast for us. You go first downstairs while I change first, okay? I’ll wash the dishes, don’t worry.” I said, embracing her in a hug.

“You’ve been so sweet lately, Styles. Thank you.” She chuckles.

“You’re welcome but you really need to eat breakfast because we’re leaving in a while.” I wink.

“Okay.” And with that, she left while I change into my black jeans and a black shirt with my red flannel. I’m nervous, really nervous, because what if Jade’s mom won’t like me? And about Selena. I didn’t tell her that I’m with Jade already and we haven’t contacted each other since I came here in London. She didn’t know I’m here in London for a month already. I just hope that she’ll not do something crazy and it’s not going to be easy explaining this thing to Jade. Maybe I’ll just wait for the perfect timing. Jade has been very happy these past days and I don’t want to kill her vibe. I’ll just wait when we arrive in America and there, I’ll find the perfect timing.

Jade POV

Harry cooked some eggs and a corn soup. He’s so cute. He prepared all of this for me. As soon as I finished eating, I walk upstairs to see Harry carrying our luggage.

“I’m done eating breakfast. You should eat, too.” I smiled.

“Yeah, of course. I’ll just place our luggage downstairs.” He said, and with that he left, closing the door behind him.

I changed into my gray sweatshirt and my black leggings and my black Vans. I can’t believe I’m going to leave London today. I’ve been staying here for, what, 5 months? That’s crazy! There are so memories I made here in London and that’s one thing that saddens me. I’ll miss Luke and Riley. I’ll Aunt May and Kate. I’ll miss the beach. I’ll miss this room. I’ll miss Rigby’s bar. I’ll miss everything in London except for El. I won’t miss her. She’s been a bitch lately and I can’t stand being with her. I don’t know what happened to her why she suddenly changed to being like that. That attitude of her doesn’t suite her. I’ll just hope that things will get better in her life.