Chapter 47

Jade POV

It has been a month since I arrived here in America and things are getting busier and busier and really stressful but I’m lucky to have my ever supportive boyfriend with me. Harry has been staying with me since we arrived in America since he told his mom that we’ll just live together and his mom Anne was so happy about it. She even told us that we should make some babies because I’m already 22 and Harry is 23 but really, it’s too early for those things. I still have to save up some money and that’s the same for Harry, too. We still need to save up and enjoy each other’s presence and see what this leads to. We don’t have to rush anything, right?

“Babe.” Strong arms were wrapped behind my waist and I don’t have to turn around to see who it is especially with the musky scent that surrounds me every day.

“Hey, babe. Did I wake you up again? I’m sorry.” I frowned. I have to go to the company at 6:00 in the morning every day because of orientations and meetings and of course, photoshoots. I’ve been really worried because most of the time I will wake up Harry and he’ll end up sleeping on the sofa since his work will be at 9:00 in the morning. I hate stressing him in the mornings.

“Don’t say that. I just want to hug you before you left. Can we have our usual last minute cuddle session?” He pouts which caused me to stifle a giggle. Well, yes, every morning we mostly spend last minute cuddles.

“Okay, okay. Just let me finish my coffee first.” I said, smiling up at him as he nuzzles his face in my neck causing those goosebumps every time his breath tickles my skin.

***

As I gulp the last liquid remaining in my cup, I head towards the couch where Harry is currently cuddling with a pillow with him. God, if only I can cancel those orientations today then I would spend the whole day cuddling with the most adorable guy who’s sleeping in the couch right now.

“Harry. Babe.” I whisper, as I caress his face and comb his hair with my hands because I know that would relax him. He groaned in pleasure which caused me to grin at him. “You can go back to our room, you know. There’s a fluffy bed waiting for you there. I don’t want you to wake up with a sore back. Come on.” I added, which just caused him to groan again.

“Cuddle with me first.” He whines as he made some space on the couch. I didn’t hesitate to lay on his chest as he snake his arms around my waist. I kissed him on the cheek as he cheekily turned his head that caused my lips to meet his.

I swat his arm as he burst into hysterics. God, he’s such a goofball but he’s my goofball.

“You’re the cheekiest among the cheekiest, Harry Styles.”

“You should be lucky.” He winks as I let out a small laugh.

“I wish I could cancel all the plans today and cuddle with you.” I murmured.

“Babe, you know I can say the same thing but you have to go and show them what you got. You don’t have to mind me anyway. I’m always here for you and you know that, right?” He said and I nodded.

“You’re the bestest.” I said, chuckling.

“Is that even a word, Jade Thirlwall?” Harry said, as he tries not to laugh at my made up word.

“God, stop complaining! I’m trying to be sweet and cuddly today.” I said, playfully slapping his arm.

“Okay, Miss Thirlwall. Is it okay if I’ll fetch you later for some lunch? I want to treat my girlfriend for being sweet and cuddly this morning.” He said, grinning at me which caused those butterflies in my stomach to erupt again.