Chapter 33

Jade POV

I didn't feel to ride a cab for my ride home because it's just a more or less 15-minute walk from the mall. It's already 10:00 in the evening and the streets we're already dark and lonely except for some crazy teenagers drinking and smoking along the way. I was humming a song until I heard someone whistling at my way. I spun around and saw 4 boys who are really tall and muscular. I gulped as I saw them grinning at me, having that murderous look. Shit. 

"Hi, gorgeous. Wanna go to my place tonight?" The guy who has a neck tattoo said, grinning at me.

"You can go to mine, if you don't want to spend the night with him." The other guy said, who had some piercing on his lip. 

My hands are starting sweat, not knowing what to do. I can't run because they're already circling around me.

"No, thanks. I'm not interested." I spat and they just chuckled.

"Wow. My kind of girl. My name is Mark." The guy who has a neck tattoo said.

"I didn't ask for your name, scumbag!" I spat.

"Oh. Feisty." He grinned.

My eyes widened as the guy whose name is 'Mark' grab both of my wrist as he pinned me to the wall. I wriggled, trying to escape from this maniac but he was just too strong.

He was beginning to lean closer and I turned my face around, not wanting to meet his gaze. I just closed my eyes and wish for someone to save me because Harry once told me way back when he took me to the park when I had my farewell party, that as long as I'm wearing the necklace he gave me, maybe someone will save me even though he's not here.

Come on, Harry. I hope this will work.

I can already feel the guy's breathing on my neck and I wriggled my wrist, trying to escape but again, I can't. I can already feel tears streaming down my face. The guy's face was so close to my neck until someone grabbed him.

A guy who has brownish hair and he look so familiar.

The guy pinned 'Mark' to the ground and punched him. The other guys already ran for their life as long as the guy who saved me, punched the hell out of this maniac.

"Stop! Stop! I'm sorry, man. It won't happen again!" Mark yelled.

"You better be, Mark. All you have to do is run and hide, get it?" The guy said, sternly. The guy knows Mark? Well, Mark must be popular in raping girls at night.

Mark hastily nodded and I want to laugh at his face because he look so scared. As long as the guy, stood up, Mark didn't hesitate to run and I heard the guy let out a small laugh.

"Asshole." He said, shaking his head.

He didn't bother to turn to me but instead, he easily walked out like nothing happen.

I ran to him and grab his hand. I want to thank him for saving me.

Well, he's the angel that this necklace gave to rescue my ass.

The guy tensed, still having his back to me.

"H-Hey. I just.. want to thank you for saving me. It really means everything. Thank you so much." I said, still holding the guy's hand.

"You're welcome. Now, please? Can you let go of my hand?" He said, sternly.

"What's your name?" I asked.

The guy harshly pulled out from my hand as he spun around to face me but my eyes widened as long as I saw his face.

Those green eyes.