Chapter 12

Jade POV

I know I shouldn't feel like it's the first time that me and Harry are going to a cafe or somewhere where we only hang out with each other alone. This time it feels different, really. Maybe it's because of what happen between us in this very place and maybe because I want to escape from my problems and to move on to stop others heartbreaks. Either the first one, the second one, or either both.

But looking on the bright side, I should be hanging out with Harry more often because I know I won't see him anymore after I left to London. I shouldn't be acting like this because weeks from now I'm going to take my first step in moving on. Also, I should give him importance because he has been a good friend so far and he didn't left me when he has his personal problems. Unlike me. I left and avoided him.

We head to the nearest cafe since I agree to come with him. 

"Find a vacant table and I'll be going to line up here." He said. I nodded and head to a vacant table.

I took my phone and decided to go to twitter. I have 31 followers so far. Wow. 

I decided to tweet out of boredom,

Here at Starbucks. Had a run lately at the park with @Harry_Styles. 

The tweet was posted and my phone buzzed. I have a notification from twitter.

@Harry_Styles retweeted your tweet.

I raised an eyebrow at him, and he just give me one of his cheeky smile.

After 5 minutes of waiting, Harry finally came with two muffins and two coffee in his tray.

He hand me mine and I mouthed 'thanks' to him which he just grin. What's with him lately? He has been goofy. 

We ate in silence but not an awkward one. Thankfully.

"What are your plans today?" I said, breaking the silence.

"Nothing. I don't know. You?" He asked.

"I don't know. What about we'll go watch a movie?" I offered. I miss hanging out with him.

"Sure. At yours or mine?"

"Yours. The house has been messy and I haven't cleaned it yet." I said.

"Okay. My mom already cleaned it this morning, so no worries. What time will you be there?"

"Around 6:00 if it's okay? We'll just order pizza, my treat." I said. 

"Cool and I'm going to have some drinks. No alcohol this time." He said, smiling.

I'm not really into alcohol but I drink on occasions or at a party but not too much.

I nodded and we talked a lot of stuff like me, going to London and him, staying here and maybe find a job or what so ever. He even joked about him going to be a model in one of our magazines. 

"That'll be hilarious. I swear." I was laughing so hard.

"Why not? I'm not fat and not skinny. Just fit." He wiggle his eyebrows which makes me laugh harder. My stomach hurts from laughing, god.

I've never been so happy after all what happen. The bad timing, his confession and me, going to London. I never thought I end up hanging out with Harry again.

We headed outside the cafe and it's already 8:00 in the morning. I should go home and take a bath. I'm sticky from running earlier.

"So, I'm going home now. Thanks for the time. I had fun. See you at 6:00!" I said.

"I'll go with you. You know, you're alone. Bad guys are everywhere." I chuckled and shake my head.

"Okay, mister. As you want." 

After a 20 minute walk to our house, we said our goodbyes and I head to the bathroom to wash my sticky body. Gross.

Harry POV

I really had fun talking with Jade lately. To be honest, I do missed her. I missed her sharing secrets with me but I don't blame her. It's my fault because I didn't said it to her earlier but things are slowly getting back to normal. 

I still can't get Jade's reaction when I ask her to go with me at the cafe. Is she hiding something? Well if she does, I have to find out. But that would be too creepy for me. I know Jade is slowly recovering from what happen between us and I shouldn't push her too far. Maybe I'll just wait for her to spill those things to me.

After a 15 minute bath, I decided to go downstairs and watch tv.

***

I was watching a football game until my phone rang.

I took my phone and Selena's name flashed on the screen.

"Hey babe!" Her tone seemed happy. 

"Hey, how are you?" I said.

"I'm okay. Photo shoots are doing good. I'm just a bit tired and mad right now." She said.

Mad? 

"Why are you mad? Care to share?" I asked.

"It's just, the other magazine company, which is from the Thirlwalls, they convinced some of our models to transfer to theirs, and unfortunately, some of ours agreed and now my dad's freaking out." She scoffed.

"That's business, love. Everything's going to be okay." I said.

"Those Thirlwalls are bitches and a bunch of famewhores, you know?" She asked. I don't know what to say. I don't want to stab my best friend.

"They aren't, Selena. Doesn't mean your models agreed to theirs, doesn't mean they're a bunch of famewhores. Who knows, maybe your company doesn't know how to treat your other models." I didn't know I said that. Fuck.

"Are you serious? Our company is way better than theirs. And who knows, their company is spreading block mails." I snorted at her comment. How hypocrite.

"That's so hypocrite of you, you know? In case if you forgot, Selena. I'm doing this freaking relationship for the sake of my mom." I spat at her. She just chuckled. This girl is freaking crazy.

"Whatever you say, Styles. You're still my boyfriend. Oh and one more thing, if you're going to treat me like that again or say those filthy words towards our company, you know the consequence. Have a great day, Styles." Then she hang up. I swear if she's here, I'm going to rip her head off.

--END OF CHAPTER 12--

So, you guys already know that Selena is block mailing Harry, but there's still that consequence you have to know ;) Sorry if you find this story so rush. I'm not the best writer and I'm trying my best to make this story not a cliche one, even if some of you find it cliche. Sorry :( I hope you like the chapter! Comment your opinions and don't forget to vote if you like the chapter! :)x

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @unflawedhoran