Chapter 19

Harry POV

I was shocked. I was completely frozen when our lips met. Her eyes were still fluttered close so I bet she was about to get up but I was checking her and that's really a weird thing for me to do.

I pulled away and bit my bottom lip not knowing what to say. Her lips we're so soft.

Her eyes slowly opened and her eyes widened.

"H-Harry... I..."

"I-I'm so sorry. I-I was just c-checking on you but you.." I didn't finished my sentence. I don't want her to feel bad or something. It's my fault because I was checking her.

She bits her bottom lip and looked down. I bet she was shy and I don't want her feel like it's her fault. 

Fuck, Harry. Why am I so fucking weird?

"Y-You don't have to feel bad. It was my fault because I was checking on you." I said.

The room felt silent and we both looked down, avoiding each other's gaze.

But suddenly she spoke up,

"W-We can just f-forget about it. It's nothing serious. It was just an accident. We don't want things to be awkward, right?" She said, smiling at me.

I don't know why my chest tightened when she said those words that it was just nothing.

I shake my thoughts away and smiled at her, even though it was just forced.

"Right, and we're both sorry for what happened." I said and she smiled at me.

"And oh! I made breakfast for you!" I said, cheering the mood.

Her face lit up as she saw the tray with pancakes and coffee.

"Thank you, Harry. I appreciate it, really." She smiled.

"It's no problem." I smiled at her.

We both ate our breakfast in my room and we talk about the most random things.

***

We're now on the living room watching some lame tv show.

"Um, Jade?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"My mom called me and she said that their flight was delayed so they'll be here tonight not this afternoon. And there will also be a little celebration at yours, like a dinner or something." I said.

"Oh, okay. Thank you." She said, as she check her phone.

"Um, Harry?" She asked.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for letting me stay here. My stay here wasn't that bad, if you'll ask." She said, as she flashed me her reassuring smile.

"It's no problem." I smiled.

Jade POV

I took a bath and thought of what happened last night and this morning. 

Last night was something unforgettable. I never see Harry acting that way. He was so sweet and understanding last night. He was trying to be calm when I told him about Ranien.

But this morning...

was something unexpected.

I was about to get up but then I was met by Harry's lips.

I can still feel how soft his lips are when our lips met but I wonder what Harry said about that he was checking on me. The thought makes me blush but I shake it away. He has Selena and I don't want to ruin things especially when it has to do with that bitch.