Chapter 50

Harry POV

I'm in my mini office right now as I stare at the white-painted walls surrounding me. I just finished watching that Nickelodeon show and at first, it was really funny to see Jade being with those kids until those stupid questions were asked. I can see that Jade was having a hard time adjusting with the kids' questions especially that they really are just curious and they wanted the answer.

But who the fuck is Liam Payne

I saw Jade tensed up every time she was asked about that question. About that stupid Liam. I admit, I feel jealous because thousands or even millions of people, ship them together. See them cute as a couple but what about me? I'm her boyfriend. Shouldn't people understand that? That Jade is already with someone – which is me – and they should stop with the fucking shipping or whatever they call that!

But Liam is a good looking guy. I just don't see myself with him and besides, I have a boyfriend.

Her voice echoed in my mind, saying that statement all over again, not seeming to stop.

Good looking guy. I snort. He looks old when I searched him on Google, for fuck's sake!

My thoughts were interrupted when Zayn entered the room. Yes, he works here as the main graphic designer of the whole company since Zayn has this passion for art.

"Hey, man. What's up?" He said, as he took a sit on the small couch.

"I should be the one saying that since you're in my office, idiot." I said, rolling my eyes at him. He just chuckled at me, shaking his head in amusement. "Why are you here?" I can't help but ask.

"Just to check if you're feeling okay." He shrugs. "You don't look like you're fine after your fight with Jade." Shit, am I really that obvious? Of course I wasn't feeling okay after that fight with Jade. I lied to her and... I still am. God, I don't know how to talk this out to her. I'm afraid that she would sense the wrong thing.

"You're right," I don't have to lie because Zayn know me too well. "But I still need to talk with Selena and after that, we're completely fine." I said and Zayn furrows his eyebrows. He's deep in thought.

"Mate, Jade would really sense the wrong thing if you don't spill it to her anytime soon," He sighs. "You really need to figure this out. Maybe schedule a talk with Selena this week or even next week. File a two-day leave to our boss and you're fine."

"What? A leave? I won't be talking with Selena for the whole day, Malik. I would just schedule it after work next week." Spending the whole day with Selena would be a disaster and I don't know if I should be angry at her or pity her after what she said before having that fight with Jade.

"I'm not just talking about your talk with Selena, Harry. I'm also talking about giving some alone time for yourself to think things." I don't why every word that Zayn would say, it would always make sense. Kate – who I know is already his girlfriend – is lucky to have him, that's for sure.

"So, what am I supposed to do?" I need his help and I know I can always count on him.

Pretend It's Okay (A Jarry Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara