Chapter 28

Harry POV

I was left dumbfounded when Jade hanged up. She was stuttering and I don't understand why and I hope I'll know what's up but I don't know if I'll ask her because she's in a fragile situation right now and I'm scared if she'll snap at me or something. 

I already sent her a text for at least three times but neither of it she responded.

I was such an asshole for sending her the text that I said that I'm planning to go there because I'm afraid she may be in trouble but I know Jade doesn't want me to worry too much about her and I guess, I crossed the line. Again.

She always care about my relationship between me and Selena and I don't see why she sound... scared? I don't know, maybe I was just over-thinking things.

My phone rang and my heart beats rapidly which is really weird, hoping it's Jade but unfortunately it wasn't her. 

I felt disappointed but I try to shook it away.

"Hello?" 

"Hi, Haz!" Zayn yelled from the other line and I can see he's drunk and I know he's in the club with the lads right now because of the blasting music in the background.

"Are you drunk?" I chuckled.

"Shut up! Are you busy?" He slurred.

"Nah, I'm not. Why?" I asked even though I know the answer.

"Sweet! Come hang with us, you know? Don't be a fag, Haz." He laughed and I groaned.

"Okay okay. Fuck off." I spat and hanged up. I changed into my skinny jeans and my white shirt and head downstairs. 

"Harry?" Oh shit. I forgot Mom was still awake.

"Uh, yeah?" I said, giving my full attention to her.

"Where are you going? It's late." Mom frowned and I sighed.

"I'm just going to Zayn's. Just hanging out with some of the lads and maybe I'm going to spend the night at their's." I lied, even though I'm half sure about spending the night at Zayn's or whoever from the lads.

"Don't drink too much, okay? Take care." She gave me a small smile and I smiled back at her.

"Okay." I said as I grab my keys and drive to the club.

***

I was now heading inside the club, walking away from the sweaty bodies dancing and grinding around as I saw Zayn's tall figure sitting with the lads.

I head to them and sit beside Liam.

"Hey, Haz." Liam smiled, encouraging my presence. I gave him a small nod and stare at Zayn whose eyes we're bloodshot.

"You have to go home, Zayn." I chuckled and he just snorted.

"The night is still young. Grow up, Haz!" He spat and I just shook my head. He's really bipolar when he's drunk.

"How's Jadey?" Louis asked out of nowhere and I shot him a look.

"She's good. She's already in London and we just got in a misunderstanding because I was a complete asshole." I said, shaking my head and I heard him chuckle.

"You're such a girl sometimes, Haz. Chill out! You have Selena." He teased and I groaned.

"Shut up! Don't you ever say that bitch' name." I spat and he raised his arm in surrender.

"Okay, I'm sorry, but really. Is Selena still tracking your phone?" Louis asked and I nodded, looking away.

"Man, she's crazy." He chuckled.