Chapter 8

Jade POV

The line went silent. Shit.

"Is this a prank or something? Well if it is, Jade, I'm not buying it." he said, his tone seem like he's feeling surreal.

"N-no. I'm serious, Harry. I'm going to London on that day." 

"How come you didn't tell me?! What-"

"Wait. Listen, Harry, I was going to tell you about this, okay? I just don't know how will I say this to you and I'm thinking a lot of things. I'm sorry, okay?" I said, not letting him finish. It's hard to explain things to him especially, I know he's mad.

The line went silent... again.

"Harry? Are you still there?" I asked.

Then the line went dead. Oops. Someone is really mad right now. You're in dipshit now, Jade. I knew that this would happen. Harry is not being himself when he's angry. He would punch the wall and break things that are surrounding him. I can say that he's scary when he's mad.

I was interrupted by my thoughts as I heard my mom talking to someone.

"She's upstairs." mom said. What? Who is she talking to?

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and I can tell that the person is heading to my room.

"Jade?" 

Harry.

"Harry?" Why is he here? What the hell?

"Yes, it's me. Can I, well, get inside? Please?" Why in hell did he come here? What is he up to?

"Sure. Come in." 

He open the door and flashed a grin. A grin? Is this Harry? After he ended the call without knowing he'll come here, he has the urge to flash a grin? Seriously? But, well.. he looks hot. Oh god, snap it, Jade. You should be mad at him!

"So, you're going to show up after you ended the call without even saying that you're going here and you're just going to grin at me like-"

"Chill, babe." He chuckled.

Babe. Okay, Harry, you just made my butterflies go wild, so kindly stop.

"I'm not a pig, Harry Styles." I said, turning my back at him.

"Aaaawe, Jadey is mad." he said chuckling, hugging me from behind.

I bet I look like a tomato right now because of his actions. I know I shouldn't let his actions get on my nerves, but hey, it's Harry freaking Styles.

I pulled from the hug and I can see that he's pouting. Oh god, can he stop it already? Why is he torturing me with his actions?

I sat on my bed,

"So, why are you here? Is it about Selena? Do you need help? I'll see what I can do-"

"It's not about her. It's about you." he said, not letting me finish. 

"Oh. Then what is it? You can sit here." I tap the other side of my bed. He nodded and sat beside me, sighing heavily.

"Are you really going to London?" he asked.

I nodded, looking down. 

"Why, Jade?" I looked over at him and he look so... hurt? The jolly kind of Harry has fade and it's because of me. Damn it.

"I-I was just going to visit my Aunt May." I said.

"How long?"

"Maybe a few months or maybe a year." I said.

"Few months?! A year?!" he snapped. My eyes widen. Why is he acting weird? Did I say something wrong? He seem to notice my reaction and his features became calm. 

"I-I'm sorry for reacting that way. I was just shocked." he said.

"You never left me that long, Jade. How come?" he added.

I sighed heavily.

"I was just going to visit my Aunt May, Harry. That's all, besides, El is there. I won't miss you." I chuckled. 

"Ha-ha. Not funny." he pouted.

"Aaawe, baby Harold is mad. Awwwee." I said, teasing him. I tickle his neck and he flinch a little. He's really ticklish. 

"Okay, stop." he said. I raised my hand in surrender and smiled innocently.

He sighed heavily.

"You'll call and text me, right?" he asked.

"Of course, it's not that I'm going to die, silly." I chuckled.

"That's my girl." he chuckled.

My girl. It send butterflies all around my stomach. It feels so right to be called his girl.

"By the way, how are you and Selena? Is everything okay?" I asked, changing the subject. 

"She's in Canada, right now. She'll be staying there for a month because her dad hire her as the next magazine model." he said. My mom and Selena's dad are both C.E.O. from different magazine companies. But, Selena's company that is run by his father, is the one leading right now. That's why my mom can't go with me in London because she's also doing her best for us. I wish I could help her, really. But I'm my mom's daughter, so I should obey what she said to me that I should go to London even though I really want to help her. Mom is just too good. She'll do everything for me.

"Oh. That's cool. I hope you two are okay. Distance doesn't matter because you love each other." Wow, words of wisdom from yours truly.

"You're right. I have to go now, Jadey." he said.

"Bye, Harry." I said.

I was about to stand when he grab my hand, and kissed my cheek. Holy damn.

"Bye, Jadey." he winked as he close the door of my room.

As soon as I heard the front door closed downstairs, all I knew was I was jumping all around my room.

--END OF CHAPTER 8--

I love writing this chapter! I hope you like it! I'm sorry if you found mishaps. I'm not the best writer. Comment your opinions and don't forget to vote if you like the chapter!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @unflawedhoran