Chapter 38

Jade POV

Harry and I decided to stroll around the beach, asking each other questions and how we missed each other and all things that we missed. 

"You're mom is really working hard, Jade. I heard that they'll be going to Singapore this week to attend a fashion show and you're magazine is assign to write an article about that fashion show and all that. The company is really busy." He said and I already feel bad about my mom. I know that being here in London has a lot of consequences and my mom kept on reminding me that she'll be okay and that everything is alright but I still feel bad for her. I'm such a selfish daughter.

Harry seemed to notice me as he tilt my head to meet his gaze.

"Hey. Stop over-thinking, okay? Everything is alright. I'm here." He smiles and I just slowly nodded, giving him a small smile.

"Who are you with, by the way?" I ask because what if Selena is just around the corner, killing me in her thoughts because she's with him.

"I'm with Zayn and his cousins. He's having a vacation here.. and.. I.." He stuttered. "I.. I decided to come with him because I was wondering if I'll see you and fix things with you." He said, looking down on the sand and I can't help but smile at the thought of him being so thoughtful. I didn't hesitate to wrap my small hands on his torso and nuzzling my head on his neck, welcoming his scent. 

"That's so thoughtful of you, Harry." I said and I feel him wrap his hands on my waist as he nuzzled his face on my neck. I can feel his slow breathing in my neck and it's tickling me, which caused me to giggle.

"You know that I always care for you." He mumbled in my neck, causing those butterflies in my stomach, again. I smiled even though he can't see me.

"I care for you, too, and I hope you know that." I said.

"I know, Jade. I know." 

We were hugging each other for the next 5 minutes, just enjoying each other's presence until Kate's voice startled us, causing us to break from our embrace. 

"Jade!"

"Kate." I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't even know that I was holding.

"Where were you? I was strolling around the beach and you we're just here all the time?" Kate said in disbelief and her eyes widen as she saw Harry. Her gaze fell to my hand. No scratch that. Our hands. I didn't even notice that Harry was holding my hand and I tried to get my hand away from his grip but he's too strong.

"And.. you're with Harry?" She said. How did she know that he is Harry?

"How did you know him?" I ask.

"He was the guy I am talking about that was really hungry when he came to the cafeteria." She shrugs. I glance at Harry and he was trying to hold back his laughter. What? 

"Oh." Was all I said. 

"Do you guys know each other?" She asks.

"Uh, actually, he's my.. friend." I said and Kate seemed to get it and she sent me a 'so-this-is-your-harry' look and I just nodded slowly at her as a response.

"Oh. Okay. I better head inside because it's getting cold." She said because she was just wearing a thin shirt that her black bikini is really visible. I nodded at her and I watched her run away, heading to our actual house.

I glance at Harry who was grinning at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I chuckled.

"I just missed you, Jade Thirlwall." He said as he sat down on the sand and I didn't hesitate to follow him.