Epilogue - 1

***Song: She Knows by J. Cole

Two years later
• • •
Madison

"I'm going to miss you guys so much!" Louis sobbed dramatically, pulling Harry and I into a very tight hug for the fifth time since we left the apartment.

"We're only going to be gone for a week." I chuckled, patting his back and smiling at the people walking past us in the middle of the airport.

"That's still a long time." Louis grumbled, finally letting us go.

"My turn!" Nick cried, taking Louis' place in hugging me, lifting me off of the floor.

I would say their behavior is normal, but recently they have been a little more...affectionate and emotional than usual. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just something I wasn't used to seeing when it came to them.

"Okay, we are going to miss our flight if you guys keep hugging us." Harry added in, sighing dramatically as he stood next to Nick and I.

"Shit. We can't have that happen. Off you go now." Louis suddenly switched up, giving us a good push towards security after Nick released me.

I looked back to see them waving with big grins on their faces, and I waved back with the hand that Harry wasn't holding tightly as we walked towards TSA.

"Are you excited?" Harry asked, our walking coming to a stop when we reached the end of the line.

"Very. I haven't seen my nonna in years." I sighed happily, thinking of giving her the biggest hug when I see her.

"Do you think she will like me?" A hint of worry was in his voice.

"She will love you." I assured honestly. "What about you? Are you excited for this shoot?"

"I am a little nervous. This is the biggest job I've ever landed." He huffed, twirling a piece of his short hair between his fingers.

"I know you'll do amazing. Gucci is lucky to have you as their model." I smiled up at him giddily. "My boyfriend is gonna be on the front cover of Vogue." I bragged to myself while still looking at him.

He smiled timidly, bringing my hand to his lips and placing a gentle kiss on the back of it. The gesture made my heart melt, but our moment was cut short when we were called next to the security check.

After they checked our tickets and passports, we put our shoes and small carryons on the belt and walked through the metal detector, collecting our things after.

We still had around thirty minutes before our flight started boarding, so Harry and I sat in the back next to the window while we waiting, watching the planes come and go.

I started to become concerned when he started to check his phone every few minutes, his knee bouncing up and down anxiously.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern, placing my hand on his knee so he'd stop.

He looked up at me with a loose smile and nodded. "Yeah, just...nervous about the shoot."

"There's nothing to be nervous about. You'll do amazing."