7

• • •
Harry

To say I felt like shit would be an understatement.

It almost felt wrong to be shocked by her reaction because I was the one who encouraged her to get upset with me.

It's been three days, and I haven't seen her since. She was certainly right when she told me to just leave it alone, because I gave her another reason to hate me.

I finally know her honest opinion on me being here, but at what expense? Her feelings?

I wanted nothing more than to apologize to her, but I doubt she'd want to see me after the shit I pulled, forcing her to frustration in a small space. I'm such a dick while she's been nothing but nice since the moment she saw me again.

Zayn has been trying to figure out why the hell I've been so attentive to my surroundings every time we leave our apartment, so I told him what happened and it resulted in him slapping me and calling me many names I would never repeat in front of my mother.

"If you don't go apologize to her right now, I will let Riley rip your dick off like she said she would." He threatened before grabbing my arm and leading me out of the apartment.

I started to panic because I didn't even know what I would say to her besides sorry, and she deserved a lot more than just "sorry."

As he was dragging me up the stares to Maddie's floor, I started to hear giggling.

"Maddie, come back here before you fall." I hear a male voice sigh from the other side of the door.

Once Zayn opened it, we were met with Brandon seeming to hold Maddie up by her waist and walking her over to their door, which left us both confused.

"Is she drunk?" Zayn spoke, walking over to them while I trail behind.

Brandon noticed our presence and sighed. "No, she just got her wisdom teeth removed."

"Can you even see the vagina when having sex with Anna?" Maddie mumbled through the gauze in her mouth, but it was enough for us to understand.

Brandon shook his head in disbelief. "Ask me one more time and I'll let you fall down those stairs."

"Can you e-" Maddie started again but Brandon cut her off.

"Stop talking before your rip open your stitches. Let's go." He walked his loopy, giggling sister into their apartment

After the door closed, I sighed. "Another day, I guess."

"You got lucky." Zayn glared, walking past me to god knows where.

The next day was the same, just me sitting in my room, trying to muster up the courage to go apologize to Maddie before Zayn could drag me by my hair.

He was over at Riley's, which was a little weird considering the amount of times he had gone over there in the past couple of days.

I finally brought myself to my feet, allowing them to take me two floors up to Madison's apartment. I stood in front of her door, knocking lightly until it opened a minute later to reveal just the woman I came to see.