22

***Song: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? By Arctic Monkeys

• • •
Madison

I was beginning to think this was a bad idea.

All day, I've been nervous. At first I thought it excitement for the wedding, but I realized it was anxiety because soon I'd be in a car with Harry for two hours.

I went down to his apartment, wiping my sweaty palms on my navy blue leggings before knocking on the door. When it opened, I plastered a smile on my face when I saw Harry. "Good morning!"

"Not really." I mumbled before looking up at him. "Are you done packing?"

I followed him to his room and saw a small duffel bag sitting on the bed along with a few shirts and pants neatly folded next to it.

"Almost. I still don't know what to wear. I've never been to an Italian wedding before." He says in frustration, ready to pull his hair out as he stared into his closet with a frown.

"Harry, the dress code is similar to any other traditional wedding. Just wear a suit. If you don't have one, then we can look for one in London." I tell him reassuringly, seeing how stressed he was.

"You're right. Okay, I have a black suit. Will that work?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at me.

"Yes, it will work." I tell him, fighting a smile when I saw his frown disappear.

"Okay." He muttered as he grabbed the suit and brought it over to me, laying it down on the bed next to everything else. "Should I fold it and put it in the bag?"

"If you want, but I would hang it or lay it down in my car so it doesn't get wrinkled." I say, grabbing the hanger and lifting it up, not able to see the suit since it was in a zip-up cover.

"Alright, I'll do that." He says to himself as he put his neatly folded clothes into the duffle bag along with a few bathroom essentials and hair products. I watched as he tidied up his room a little more before letting out a deep breath.

"Ready now?" I asked him in amusement as he shut his bathroom light off.

"Ready." He confirmed. I push myself off of the wall, still holding his suit as he grabbed his duffle bag and followed me out of his room. He closed the door and then proceeded to walk behind me as I left the apartment, waiting for him to lock the door.

"Did the thrupple leave already?" He asked as we walked to the elevator. I snorted at the weird description of Riley, Zayn, and Louis, but it seemed fitting since the three of them were always around each other.

"No, they are in the parking garage loading Riley's car." I replied, stepping into the elevator once it arrived.

Harry glanced at me weirdly. "I hope you mean that literally."

"Oh my god." I groaned in disgust, realizing what he meant. "Thanks for that image."

He chuckled and sent me a wink. "Anytime, love." He says cheekily, leaving the elevator once we got to the parking garage floor. I unlocked my car as we hurried to it, the cold air hitting us pretty hard.

We put his belongings in the trunk with my stuff before hopping into the front seat. Once I started the car, I turned on the seat warmers along with the heat, sighing in satisfaction when I felt my goosebumps disappear.