51

***Song: Peligrosa by J Balvin

• • •
Madison

I passed the horny stage of my period today.

Now I was on the "fuck you for being horny" stage and received some very unwelcoming cramps the moment my painkillers wore off.

Harry had a shoot today so after our interesting morning, I let him do his thing for the day while I went home and curled up in bed with my heating pad.

The first two days are always the worst for me.

[Harry]
- I should be on my way back soon. Are you at home?

[Me]
- yeah

I set my phone back down on my bed and turn the temperature up on the heating pad, pressing it to my lower abdomen and letting out a quiet groan.

On my tv displayed Friends playing on HBO, the only show I can tolerate watching on my period since I already know what happens. It was my comfort show.

I reach over to my nightstand and grab the bottle of Tylenol, opening it and putting a pill on my tongue before downing it with water, setting the bottle aside and getting as comfortable as I can.

What sucks about my cramps after I take a painkiller is it will usually get worse before it gets better. I hated it, but it was the price to pay for having a fucking vagina, I guess.

Around fifteen minutes from when I took the pill is when it got very very bad to the point where I was crying. Yes. Crying.

I shoved my face into my pillow and silently cried as I took sharp breaths, trying to even them out.

"God fucking help me." I groaned into the air, turning over and looking at my ceiling. "What did I ever do to you?"

I sniffled and flinched when I got another extremely painful cramp that caused me to lose my breath. What the fuck.

One thing I know that helps for me is laying on the floor, so I did exactly that. I tossed my pillow down on the floor along with my blanket, phone, and tv remote, before getting comfortable. It didn't get rid of the cramps completely, but it certainly helped a little.

"Maddie?" I heard, followed by a knock on my bedroom door.

"Go away." I say loud enough for my brother to hear.

My door opened anyway and I groaned.

"You have a visitor." Brandon announces.

"I'm dying. Leave me alone." I cried, keeping my face buried into my pillow.

I hear my door close and I sigh, wanting nothing more than to be alone while I'm busy bleeding myself out.

"If you think I'm gonna let you die alone, you are mistaken, my love."

Okay he's the only exception I will make.

I felt his presence beside me, but I have yet to look up, knowing I looked like shit.

"Can I see your face?" He asked nicely, combing my hair back with his fingers and eventually tying it up with the hair tie on his wrist.