6

**Photo/Gif attached is of Brant Daugherty who plays Brandon

• • •
Madison

"Did Brandon like the watch?" Nick asked as we walked down to Riley's place after getting back from our interview downtown.

Yesterday was Brandon's birthday and I spent it going to dinner with him and his girlfriend. Unfortunately, it ended with me staying over at Riley's because I did not want to hear my brother going at it with Anna in the bedroom next to mine.

"Yeah. I told him he's not getting another gift from me until he has his "over the hill" birthday party." I responded.

"That is a pretty long time." He chuckled.

"For eighteen years, the only things I got from him on my birthday was a birthday card with an insulting joke. I am sure he will survive fifteen years without a gift from me." I scoffed. Funnily enough, I still had every single card he's ever given me sitting in a shoe box in my closet.

"At least you didn't have to hear him getting some this year." He shrugged, but I shook my head as I knocked on Riley's door.

"Anna being pregnant did not stop them." I scoffed. "Why did you think I slept at Riley's last night?"

"Hello, my friends." Riley popped out from her door, opening it up for us to come in. Sensing by the apologetic look on her face, I could only assume Harry was here. While I was staying here last night, I told her about my talk with Nick and she agreed that I should tell him, but only when I felt ready.

"Hey." Nick and I say in unison, stepping inside and kicking our shoes off.

"How in the hell is that even possible? Wouldn't her belly have gotten in the way?" Nick pointed out, grimacing.

"I don't want to imagine my brother having sex, thank you very much." I shuddered.

"Do we want to know what you're talking about?" Zayn questioned as he walked towards us from the kitchen. I didn't bother questioning his presence, having a feeling that the guys were here.

I have been avoiding Harry since my return last week, simply because of my talk with Nick. He was right when he said I needed time to let everything sink in, but I was still deciding whether or not I should tell Harry anything.

"Can you have sex when you're eight months pregnant?" Nick asked him, as if he would know.

Zayn grimaced, not expecting such a question, all four of us walking over to the living room to sit down. "How the hell would I know?"

"Yes, you can have sex when you're pregnant. It actually induces labor sometimes." I answered in a sigh, mirroring Harry's light smile with my own as a greeting. Surprisingly, Louis wasn't here.

"Oh god. Are you talking about last night?" Riley realized, taking the spot next to me.

"What happened last night?" Zayn questioned, sitting next to Harry and taking a sip of the water in his hand.

"Brandon had sex with his baby mama." Riley snorted.

"How in the hell can a woman who is eight months pregnant have sex? Doesn't that hurt the child or something? Can Brandon even see the vagina that far along?" Nick continued to rant, while I covered my ears and tried not to picture my brother having sex.

"Ew! Please stop." I screwed my eyes shut and mentally gagged.

"I'm serious!" He nearly cried, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "I'm looking this shit up."