27

**Song: Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur
**To clarify, the dress in the photo is not white. It looks that way in the picture but it's actually a blue-grey color to coordinate with the winter wedding theme :)***

• • •
Madison

Watching Faith walk down the aisle is one of the reasons why I am very thankful waterproof mascara exists.

For most of my life I had to watch my dad live in misery because of my mom, and the fact that he was able to find love in someone else who is literally perfect for him is just...amazing.

And one day I hope to have what they have. The moment I realized that was when I was up on the alter standing between Taylor and Lara and Faith was saying her vows to my dad. I had made eye contact with Harry, who was sat in the first row and stared at up me with bright eyes, but he didn't look happy.

But the moment he locked eyes with me, I swear I saw all of the sadness behind his eyes disappear and he cracked the tiniest smile.

I am pretty sure we stared at each other until Faith and my dad kissed, and I finally looked away from him when I heard clapping, feeling my face heat up as I clapped along with everyone else, cheering as my dad kissed the love of his life.

That brings us to now. Louis, Riley, Lara - Faith's sister -, Zayn, Nick, Harry, and I were all at one table chatting to ourselves, when I noticed Harry kept looking over in my direction.

"You two have been eye-fucking each other all night." Lara says to me as she sipped on her champagne.

I look away from Nick, who was talking to Harry, and I face Lara. "Who?"

"You and Harry. There is more sexual tension between you two than I have with my last husband. And that says a lot, honey." She says, nodding over at Harry as she set her glass down on the table. "Go ask him to dance."

I scoffed nervously. "Yeah, I can't do that."

"Why not? He clearly has a thing for you. So get your cute little ass up and make a move." She urged.

Lara didn't know about my past with Harry, but this woman has eyes for this kind of stuff and if she is telling me to make a move, I know I have to making a fucking move whether I want to or not.

The both of us look at Harry before I took the deepest breath I could. "Fuck it." I tell her, grabbing her glass of champagne and downing the rest of it - which wasn't much.

"Wooh!" Lara cheered. Ignoring the burning in my throat, I stand up and straighten out my dress, getting a smack on my ass from Lara as I moved past her and towards Harry.

Nick and Harry stop their conversation when they saw me and I forced a smile. They both stared up at me, and suddenly I felt nervous as hell, so I did something stupid.

"Care to dance, Nicholas?"

"What, we don't do enough of that together, already?" Nick joked, but I noticed his side glance at Harry as he stood up. "Let's go."

Harry watched as Nick grabbed my hand and led me over to the dance floor, a frown etched on his face. I looked over at Lara and saw her shaking her head before standing up and taking Nick's spot next to Harry, introducing herself to him.