3

***Photo attached is of Dylan O'Brien who plays Nick

• • •
Harry

Riley took this entire situation very seriously, as did I.

I haven't left the apartment in two days, and apparently Madison was supposed to leave for South Korea tomorrow morning.

According to Louis and Riley, Madison also happened to live on the floor two stories above us, so that even made going to check the mail a lot harder. It's like I'm having deja vu, living in the same building as her once again.

Right now Zayn and I were at Louis' place, trying to explain everything he was missing out.

-
Four years ago

"Why Canada of all places to move to?" Zayn asked from beside me as we walked into my mum's apartment.

"I have no idea." I shrugged. "Thanks for coming to help though. Are you staying the entire summer?"

"Of course I am. I'm not gonna go back to London and be bored out of my ass for three months." He laughed, putting the box down and patting my back as I set mine down.

"I can't do this." I hear a woman's groan from the hallway.

Zayn and I glance at each other before walking back out, seeing a girl around our age struggling to use a pair of crutches while a guy standing beside her watches in amusement.

"Mads, you need the learn to use them for when you get out of surgery." The man tells her.

"Shut up, asshole. You did this to me." The girl cursed, shoving her crutches into the man's hand and limping towards the open door across the hall.

"Is everything okay?" I interrupted politely, making the both of them look at me.

"Who are you?" The man asked me in confusion, but the girl elbowed his chest and he groaned, grabbing where she hit him.

"Don't be rude." She tells him before turning to me. "Everything is fine. Thank you."

"Blink twice if you need help." Zayn suddenly asked, making me roll my eyes.

The girl chuckled, her smile seeming to project onto my face.

"Judging by the accent, I'm gonna say you guys aren't from here. Just moving in?" She asked, eyeing the boxes outside of the door.

"Yup."

"Nice. I'm sure you'll like it here." She grinned at the both of us. "Well if you guys ever need anything, I'm right across the hall in that apartment." She pointed at the open door she was approaching earlier.

"Thank you." I say, still mesmerized by her bright smile as I introduced myself. "I'm Harry."

"Nice to meet you, Harry."

"And I'm Zayn." Zayn butted in, making me groan internally as I forgot he was here with me. He flashed her his perfect smile and she also took his hand after letting go of mine.