2

*Video attached is of Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir practicing for the 2018 Winter Olympics. Aka my favorite program of all time*

Harry

"You need to loosen up a bit, Harry. I'm sure his friends will like you." Zayn reassured me — or at least tried to — as we walked into the skating club we were at.

"I'm not worried about that, Zayn." I sighed. "It's just weird being back in Toronto. What if I see—"

"Your ex? I highly doubt it. Toronto is a big city." Zayn threw his arm around my shoulder as we walked around some hall that led to a huge ice rink.

I wouldn't have moved back here if it weren't for Zayn's new job. While I am very happy for him, this place is filled with memories I tried so hard to let go of.

"Are you sure we are at the right place? This doesn't look open for free skaters." Zayn asked me, looking in different directions as he studied the place.

I opened up my texts to Louis, seeing that the address he sent me was the one we were at. I quickly sent him a text, asking where he was. When I looked up, I saw Zayn walking up to a giant window slowly, a look of fear on his face.

"Uh, Harry?"

"Yeah?" I replied confusedly, standing next to him to see what he was looking at. There were a few people in the ice rink, and I could hear faint music playing as well as three adults standing on the sidelines off of the ice, one of them yelling over the music at a certain pair that were both dressed in black.

"Is that..." He trailed off, looking at the same exact couple as I was.

"Madison."

I stood there in shock, my eyes unable to look away from her and her partner skating to what sounded like a song from Moulin Rouge.

"Holy shit." Zayn chuckled in disbelief. "I think I spoke too soon."

I don't know how long I was just watching her skate in awe, having never seen her skate so beautifully from this close. I've watched all her videos and she's absolutely amazing, but since she wasn't skating when we were together, I never actually got to see her skate a full routine in-person.

"Did you see that?!" Zayn exclaimed beside me just as Madison flipped onto Nick's shoulders. "I told you that girl is something straight of the matrix, did I not?"

"No, you did." I breathed, continuing to watch her and her partner skate. I finally looked away when my phone was ringing, and it was Louis calling me.

"Where are you guys?" He asked as soon as I answered.

"We are at the address you sent me. Where are you?" I replied, panicking internally when Maddie started skating off of the ice. I couldn't let her see me.

I nudged Zayn and started walking towards the exit, him following close behind.

"Hold on one second..." Louis trailed off, returned around ten seconds later. "Fuck. I sent the wrong address. The rink we are at is just down the street. I sent you the location."

"Okay, we'll be there in a bit." I sighed before hanging up, my heart racing in my chest. "We are at the wrong one. Let's go."