53

***Song: The Beach by The Neighbourhood

• • •
Madison

Watching Harry attempt to flip a pancake without ruining it was the highlight of my morning.

"Your bloody spatula is broken." He frustratedly grumbled, putting his deformed pancake on the plate while I leaned against the counter and made sure he didn't burn anything down.

"There is nothing wrong with my kitchen utensils. You just aren't letting the pancake sit long enough." I tell him, taking the spatula from him so I could flip the last pancake.

He stared at me in awe when I managed to flip it without making a mess or ruining the shape.

Once it was done, I turned the stove off and turned around, seeing Harry with a frown on his face.

"Awe. Are you mad you can't flip a pancake?" I cooed teasingly, sliding my arms around his torso while he glared down at me.

"Bully." He mumbled, resting his arms around my shoulders.

"Love you too, asshole."

That got him to smile. He leaned down and left a quick kiss on my lips. After I pulled away, I grabbed the pan and put it in the sink, getting ready to wash the dishes.

"Uh, no. I'll wash them." Harry insisted, bumping my hip.

"I cooked, so I wash them. You need to eat so you can go get ready."

"You need to eat too." He says scoldingly.

"I'll eat when I'm done." I lightly shoved him out of the way and smiled when he finally moved.

My smile left when he lifted me up and I was hanging over his shoulder. "Hey!"

"Sorry, darling. You of all people should know I will not let a woman do all the housework. This isn't the fifties." His hand came in contact with my ass and I let out a squeal before I was set down on the other side of the counter, rubbing the spot he hit.

"Vafanculo." I cursed at him under my breath, watching as he took my place at the sink and began to watch the dishes.

"Language."

With an obviously fake smile, I flipped him off, which only made him grin widely before he finished cleaning the rest of the dishes in the sink.

We ate our breakfast quietly, talking here and there about random things until I booted him out of my apartment.

An hour later, he met up with me at Riley's along with everyone else Nick had decided to bother into going to the carnival with him.

"He was so comfortable, I swear." Nick says to Zayn, and I watched as Louis sighed and leaned back into the couch.

"I've got some work to do then." He mumbled, looking down at his chest.

"You're fine, Louis. Don't change yourself for Nick. He's not worth it." I tell him with a hint of humor, nudging his side with my elbow.

"Hey, I can hear you." Nick glared at me.

"I know. That's why I said it."