52

***Song: I Feel Bad by Blackbear

• • •
Madison

"Wakey wakey, my bitches!"

A quiet groan was heard from beside me along with a face nuzzling into my neck, long hair tickling my skin. The body pulled me closer as if it wasn't already half on top of me - not that I was complaining.

"Get out." I grumbled, getting more comfortable in Harry's warm embrace.

"Not gonna happen. Get up."

Suddenly, the duvet covering Harry and I was ripped away from us.

"Jesus. How the fuck are you breathing with him on top of you like that?" He snorted.

With a sigh, I reach up and rub the sleep from my eyes before looking at Nick.

"You're being more fucking irritant than usual. What do you want?" I asked him in annoyance.

He grinned and held up a paper for me to see, but I couldn't read it without my glasses.

"Can't see." I tell him.

He rolls his eyes and jumped up onto the bed. "It's officially summer. You know what that means?"

"That you'll leave me alone?"

"No, silly. The carnival is open!" He excitedly tells me.

"Congratulations. You woke me up for that?" I huffed, reaching over to grab my glasses and put them on, checking the time and groaning when it was barely ten in the morning. "Go away."

"Yes ma'am." He confirmed, putting his hands out in front of him before pushing Harry and I apart, laying between us. Harry was still asleep and had started to cuddle with Nick, and I nearly started laughing when I saw Nick's face.

"Can you tell your human teddy bear to get off of me?" He asked uncomfortably.

"No. You decided to barge in uninvited and lay here, so you can suffer for a little bit." I said, rolling off of the bed and stretching as I stood up to use the bathroom.

After doing my morning bathroom routine, I come back to my room to find Nick and Harry in an even more hilarious position where Harry's head was on Nick's shoulder, arm was across his chest, and leg tangled between his.

Not only that, but Nick didn't look all that uncomfortable anymore.

"Having fun, there?" I asked in amusement, now feeling a little more awake.

Nick look at me before he glanced down at Harry. "He's very...cuddly."

"I know." I nodded. "Want some help?"

"Give it another minute. This is nice."

Chuckling, I grab my phone and sit next to Nick's waist as I checked my emails.

A few minutes into going through them, Harry started to stir again before he froze, patting Nick's chest as if realizing I was no longer the person he was cuddling with.