29

***Song: Sunflower, Vol. 6 by Harry Styles

• • •
Madison

"Let's go to brunch."

I look over my book to see Louis staring at me with a look of eagerness on his face.

"Now?"

"Yeah. Why don't we all go to Evviva's? It's almost eleven and I'm hungry. I haven't eaten anything." He says as he rubbed his stomach.

"I'm down." I shrug and look down at the page. "Wake everyone and tell them to get ready."

"They are so far." He whined as he typed something on his phone. "I'll just call them. You handle Nick."

"Lazy ass." I chuckled, pulling my phone out of my hoodie and to text Nick.

"I'm not lazy! My ass is just sore from working out yesterday." He said defensively, and I couldn't help but snort.

"I know the meaning of a sore ass and I know for a fact that you did not work out yesterday."

"Whatever. You're just mad because you aren't getting any from Harry." He murmured, making my mouth drop open in shock.

"What about me?"

A smile grew on my face when I heard his deep voice fill my ears, watching as he came into view from my front door.

"Nothing. Would you like to have brunch today?" I asked him, ignoring Louis as he teased me for smiling so widely. He's lucky the back of his head was to Harry or else I would have backhanded him for being obvious. I settled with scratching my nose with my middle finger as I looked at Louis, who rolls his eyes at my response.

"Just us two?" Harry replied, hiding his excitement. Dammit.

"No. The others would come too." I specified, watching as Harry's excited expression fell.

He hid his disappointment with a smile. "Yeah, I'd love to join you guys." He answered, sitting on the seat opposite of the couch Louis and I were on.

"Great! I'll go wake everyone up." Louis chirped, hopping up and skipping to the door.

"Oh, so now you get up!" I shout after him.

As I was typing a text to Nick, I slowly look up when I felt Harry's gaze on me.

"Take a picture, Romeo." I winked confidently, looking back down at my phone after seeing his face heat up when I caught him.

"I prefer the in-person experience." He spoke lowly. I smiled to myself, my straightened hair hiding my face from him as I opened my messages and went to Nick's contact.

[Me]
-Lou Zayn Riley Harry and I are going to Evviva's. Care to join us?

Immediately I got a response. He must have been on his phone already.

[Pickle Nick]
- I'd never turn down brunch. When?

[Me]
- around twelve.