15

**Song: 90210 (Acoustic) by Blackbear

• • •
Madison

It's been a week since the events that took place at the hospital, and I'm surprised to say that Harry and I were a lot closer now because of it.

I was currently in my apartment laid out on the couch chatting with Harry and Brandon when Louis came bursting in. I guess I forgot to lock it.

"There you are!" He sighed once he saw me.

"Where else would I be?" I asked confusedly.

"I don't know. But I need to talk to you."

"What's wrong?" I asked, pausing my conversation and getting up.

"It's about Riley." He frowned, grabbing my hand and pulling me out into the hallway. "I'm supposed to talk to her in a few minutes."

"Do you want to practice on me?" I offered, but he shook his head.

"No, I just need to hear you say that I can do this and that she won't hate me."

I smiled and put my hands on his shoulders. "Louis, you will be fine. She's not going to hate you, and I know, without a doubt, that she will support you no matter what."

His tense shoulders relaxed and he nodded. "Thank you."

"No problem." I gave him a small pat on the back and watched him walk to Riley's apartment. Once I stepped back inside, Brandon was walking out of his room with Aurora in his arms. I convinced Brandon to let Anna stay a little longer before she went back to her apartment so he could keep and eye on her and the baby for the rest of the weekend.

It was now Thursday evening and the roads were closed due to it being a little icy. I stayed home all day with the company of Harry, while Zayn and Riley said they would join later since I was making lentil soup.

I walked into the kitchen to stir the pot a little before placing the lid back on and leaning forward on the counter.

"What time is it?" Brandon asked from across the apartment. I look down at my wrist, checking the time on my watch.

"Seven-thirty." I answered, resting my hand on my chin.

"I should put her to sleep then, right?" Brandon asks, cradling the baby and walking around the apartment slowly.

"She was down all day with Anna. Let the poor baby open her eyes for a little. Is Anna still asleep?"

"No, she's in the shower." He sighed before looking down at the baby. "Don't look at me like that. You kept me up all night yesterday."

I smiled and shook my head before rounding around the counter to sit back down on the couch.

"What are we watching?" I asked Harry, who was looking through movies on Amazon.

"I have no idea. Nothing looks interesting." He exhaled, growing at the tv.

"Have you watched The Greatest Showman?" I questioned as he passed over it.