Chapter 5

(3rd P.O.V. )

During the 3 years that Megatron has been gone, Midna spent a lot of time with the Decepticons. She mostly stayed with Soundwave since it was safer for her. Many of the Troopers want to harm her or kill her. Midna told Soundwave that she would be fine with the other bots, but he told her no since Starscream would mostly likely shoot out of an air duct when he had the chance.

Since Midna had a new assessment that had to deal with alien stuff, Soundwave thought it would be nice to learn more about their technology and biology when Knock Out was around. Midna was able to learn a lot about the Decepticons and the Autobots alike. She was able to learn their language very quickly, which surprised Soundwave. It did help Soundwave out, then she would get bored, and she could read something that would keep her entertained. It also helped him a lot since he could make a computer for Midna with all of the information he had access to. Though she was getting a biology lesson from Knock Out, she got very weird out and was strange for a couple of days. Soundwave founded out that Knock Out had taught Midna that two Mechs could mate and produce offspring when there are no femmes around.

Soundwave was furious, and he did this in his own way. By scratching Knock Out's paint job and hiding his buffer brush. Midna found this amazed and wanted to know where Soundwave learned about the things he could prank. When Midna asked this, he blocked himself from Midna. Midna was worried about Soundwave, so she went to Nitrous, and she said it happened during that war and he should be the one to explain it.

Midna took Nitrous's advice and waited for Soundwave to tell her what was wrong. She didn't have to want long.

***

(Midna's 1 year after Megatron absence)

I was watching another battle of Soundwave when he was a gladiator back on Cybertron. I was impressed that back on Cybertron, he had a completely different body type than he does know. I heard the door open, and Soundwave entered. I was sitting on top of his bed. It was the only thing I could reach in his room without having Sounwave picking me up.

"How did you do it Sound?"

"Do what, Midna?" I smiled.

After I called out his nickname, he wouldn't respond until I called him by his full name, but now he has gotten used to it and became his nickname.

"Your gladiator form to your new form," I said, still not looking up at him.

"Battery low."

I sighed and turned off my Bluetooth headphones when they were dying. I turned down the volume on my computer, so it wouldn't distract Sound. I was still waiting for an answer when I annoying and familiar voice came on my computer.

"Come on, Boss!"

"Show this amateur what you are made of!"

I smiled; it was these two mincons that I learned were Soundwave. He also had another bird and a huge cat. I was curious about what happened to all of them. The only one he still had left was Laserbeak.

I heard a bang, and I looked where it had come from.

"Soundwave!"

He was ground, and he was on his hands and knees and looked like he couldn't breathe.

I set down my computer off my lap and ran towards Sound. I jumped off of his bed and landed on the ground shake since the ship decided to move a little. I ran up to him.

"Are you okay?!" I asked when I reached him.

Sound didn't move; he just stayed there.

"Answer me, Soundwave!"