Chapter 2

(Midna)

When I woke up, my mom was over me.

"Morning, dear." She said and kiss me on the cheek.

"Morning, mom," I reply with a big yawn.

"You are gonna be home by yourself. Danny had to go in because Uncle Dom's worker was sick and I have to go in. Chris and Viper are still not home from their mission from the Creed." She stated as she stood up.

"Do you know when they get back?" I asked her.

"I don't know, dear." She said before leaving my room.

I sat up in my bed and hugged my legs to my chest. I thought about my older brothers. Chris was the eldest, and Viper was the second one, then there was me as the youngest. Chris is about 12 years old, and Viper was 10, and I'm 8. I thought about them every day. They had to leave our family because The Templars were starting to get out of control. They needed Chris smarts when it came to computers and Viper's skills when dealing with weapons. I would have gone with them, but mom told them no. She had to deal with both of her sons in the field, and she didn't want me out there.

I sighed and got out of bed. I stood up and stretched. I looked out my window and remember what happened last night. I meet a giant robot named Soundwave. I quickly change out of my PJs and into some clothes. When I was done changing, I was wearing blue jeans and my Kingdom Heart shirt. I put on my tennis shoes and grabbed my sunglasses walked out of my room. I went downstairs and saw that mom was already gone.

I looked in the fridge to see what to eat. I saw there was leftover pizza. I had a slice and ran outside. I put on the glasses and ran to the hanger. I was hoping that Soundwave was still there. When I reached the hanger, I stopped because there were three more giant robots there.One turned and started coming after me. I turned around and started to run, but it was too late; the robot had grabbed me.

"Let me go." I yelled.

"Hold on. Lord Megatron wants an answer after what you did to my brother." The robot said.

I notice that the robot was a girl, and I was confused about who her brother was.

"What did you find Nitrous?" Another robot came next to the one who had me.

"A young femma human Commander Starscream." Nitrous said and bowed her head.

"What is human doing here and this close to Soundwave." Starscream explains.

"Well if you need to know, Screamer! I help him out last night." I shout at Starscream.

Starscream and Nitrous were taken aback when I shout at them.

"You help out Soundwave?" Another robot came out holding up Soundwave.

"Yes I am. What's it to you, Buckethead!" I yelled at the robot.

"How dare you speak that way to Lord Megatron, leader of the Decepticons!" Starscream shouted at them.

"I should put you down, so we can kill you for disrespecting Lord Megatron." Nitrous threatens me.

"As if. I could easiest avoid all of your attacks and find your weak spot without having you even hit me." I scoff at them.

I could see that Starscream and Nitrous were about to do what I told them until Megatron spoke up.

"Enough. This human may be useful in claiming our mine again. Besides, she did save Soundwave's life, so Nitrous be nice until we don't need her anymore." Megatron stated. Nitrous looked like she wanted to argue with him but kept her mouth shut. They walked away from the hanger. I saw that Soundwave was awake, but he had a hard time standing. I was glad that he was okay, but I didn't really trust the others.

Transformers Prime: Human DecepticonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara