Chapter 49

(Midna)

I had just gotten back from San Francisco from helping the DedSec out of a jam they didn't cause. I was the only home, and I was about to call Sound when I heard a loud crash and metal shifting. I ran towards the sound, and I saw that everyone was in a doggy pile with Megatron and Shockwave being on the bottom. I smiled at what I saw, but that was when I noticed that Sound wasn't there in a pile, and Megatron armor was different.

"Where's Soundwave?" I asked, and this got everyone's eyes on me. Nitrous had a shy look on her face, and Knock Out looked guilty. Everyone removed themself from the pile, and Nitrous walked up to me.

"I don't know. When I was with the Autobots, I asked about my brother's condition, and I could only get that he was in this place called the Shadow Zone, a different universe from ours. I tried to get more information, but none of the Autobots would give it to me." She explained.

I ran towards the hanger. I heard my name being called, and I ignored it. When I entered, I pulled up the last bit of files that I could get before the ship went into Cybertron space. I pulled up where Sound had opened up a ground bridge in front of Miko, and then another one opened behind him. When I saw that both portals were crossing the streams and there was a bright light, Sound was no longer there. I heard a gasp behind me, and I could see that everyone had entered the hanger.

"Junior." I called out, and a light appeared next to me before shifting into a body, "You mentioned that you have picked up a strange signal. Do you remember where that was?"

He nodded his head, "It was in this very... I have started my calculations to see what it will take to get Soundwave back in our universe. From what I've seen, it looks like he was sent into a parallel universe of ours.

"I have finished my calculations. I'm 99.99% sure that by opening a ground bridge, we can enter and bring him back." He looked up towards Knock Out and Nitrous, "May I suggest that you two prepare an Energon line." Knock Out, and Nitrous started preparing an Energon line, and once they were done, Junior opened the ground bridge. We waited for a moment to see if Sound would come through, and that was when he didn't. I could feel my heart racing at this thought.

I heard Scream growling, and he ran through the portal with Shockwave hot on his heels, and that I felt myself freeze. Sound was limp in the arms of both Shockwave and Scream, and his bioluminescent was very dim. I started to run towards him, but I was grabbed by Megatron. I looked at him, and he shook his head. He started to walk away, and I looked back to see Knock Out. Nitrous working fast and furious to get Laserbeak detached from his chest and started an Energon line to the both of them.

That was all I saw before Megatron took to the skies with me. I sat in his cockpit and balled myself up. I wasn't really paying attention to where Megatron talked to me until I saw that we passed the White House.

"Umm, Buckethead. Where are you taking me?"

"To your nation's capital. What else would we be here?" Megatron explained, and I could hear that he was smiling. I raised an eyebrow at him. Due to the different time zones and since I had gotten back into Cody around 6 pm, it was 8 pm in Washington D.C. Which means it was quiet. He landed in the park near the Washington Monument. I hop out, and he shifts into a human-size with a human hologram. I pointed at him when he faced me.

"I had Unicron possessed my body, and he had given me abilities that I don't need to have a watch," Megatron explained and started to walk on the path. I nodded my head, and that was when I understood what he was talking about.

"Wait, what?" I questioned and had to run to catch up to him as he walked ahead of me. He let out a hearty laugh and smiled.

"When I was killed, I was unable to join the AllSpark because I had Dark Energon flowing through my veins. Even though we had stopped him, his body was put into stasis while his energy life force was free. Once the Autobots were able to revive Primus, he had come to me. He mainly wanted me for my body to stop him.