Chapter 29

(Soundwave)

It was a week before Midna was off for Christmas break, and during that time, it was going to be difficult for her to join us. Apparently, her grandparents lived in a castle, and none of the family members knew about it. It's surprisingly big to give then the castle that her aunt Luna lives in. I was on my way to the mining storage. We had just picked some more Energon from a mine. I was on my way when I felt someone bump into me.

I looked over, and it was Nitrous. Though something was blocking her optics. It was silver and very glittery. I reached up and took out her optics.

"Hey, Sound. Sorry for running into you. I couldn't see, and I couldn't get it off. It is from Midna. Yes, she is here. She is stopping for how long I don't know." Nitrous turned and pointed in the direction I was going in, "She's in the storage for the drillers."

I lifted the shiny silver thing off of her completely, and it was very long. She moved out of my grasp. I tilted my helm at it and continued to hold it towards my way to the room. I could hear a lot of loud noises, and I opened the door. There were six Troopers and Midna in her usual outfit with a red hat that had a long tail, and at the end, there was a white ball.

"Merry Christmas, Sound!" She shouted when she saw me. I just stood there with whatever was in my servo and tilted my head. Each of the Troopers had the same thing on them as Nitouse did, but one had lights flicking off and on, and another one had red orbs that were tiny. Midna removed her hat and came running over to me.

"You can put the Garland over there, Sound." She said, pointing towards an area of the room. A couple of big bags had weird items in them, and I tossed them over there. I kneeled down, and she climbed into my servo. I stood back up and entered the room more thoroughly. I still had a job to do. I went over to a control unit in the room, and that was when a loud high pitch feedback. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough for me to stop my task that I would be doing to see what that was.

I couldn't see anyone in the camera feeds, but I did find the location, and it was close to the Energon room that we had just picked up.

"Halt!" I still had the camera up, and I could see that two Troopers were running down the hall.

"Curious." I heard Midna say.

~~~

That was when I found our ship was sending out our signal. I was able to shut it off, but the damage was already done. Airchind had sent out her army of Insceicons. I had just reached the bridge and noticed that 3 Starscreams were being pulled out of the bridge.

"What the?" Midna questions, but I didn't answer. I got to the main control panel and got this in order, but that was when Insecticons halted their attack.

"This is getting weird."

I was about to give a slight nod when the ship started going down. I was able to keep my balance for most of the part, but Midna had fallen off. I caught her in my servos and held her close to my chassis. I could feel that he was holding onto one of my digits as well.

That was when Megatron had entered the bridge.

"My Liege, our power cord has been compromised."

'Wait, what? How!'

"Prepare for landing."

I still was holding onto Midna helping the Troopers to land. It wasn't going to be pretty. We hit the ground hard and slid for a bit before coming to a complete stop. I could hear Megatron coming up to the main panel. I moved out of the way and placed Midna back on my shoulder. The alarm was starting to get annoying.