Chapter 41

(Soundwave)

I groan as I was woken by a loud voice. I turned my helm and saw Midna. Trying to hide behind her computer. She smiled at me sheepishly.

"Sorry, Sound." I vented and slowly got up. I rubbed my helm. My hem was starting to spin, and I was becoming very wobbly. Though someone steady me. I looked up, and I saw it was Nitrous, "Don't even think about getting up. I can take care of your shifts today, and Midna will go out with Knock Out to get the next bone since the museum that has the bone reposed, and that is the next location."

I nodded my helm and laid back down, and closed my optics as my head started to thump in line with my spark. I heard some shuffling in my room and my door opening and closing. I let out a shaky breath and left something warm on my chassis. I opened one of my optics and saw that Laserbeak laid down on me and had his head close to me. I smiled weakly and brought one of my digits to his head, and started rubbing it. He chipped happily.

***

(Midna)

Nitrous and I left Sound, and I felt bad for waking him up. We went up to the flight deck where Scream, Megatron, and the Beast were. I activated my Xeno suit since it would be easier for an Autobot human to stop us. And that my identity wouldn't be exposed.

"Ah, you performed well, my pet. This will be a splendid contribution to the spawning of your Predacon brethren." Megatron congratulated the Beast by petting it.

Nitrous was right behind Knock Out, and that was when I crouched down in a cat position before leaping off Nitrous and landed on Knock Out. He gave me a quick glance before speaking.

"My Liege, we've located another of Shockwave's Predacon energy signatures. Weak, but steady."

"Excellent. Knock Out, do not return empty-handed."

"Moi? Don't know the meaning of the word."

I shook my head at his comment.

"Isn't 'empty-handed' two words?" Starscream came up to us.

"Don't do it, Knock Out," I whisper to him.

"You would know, or did your missing armor turn up?" That was when he got into Scream's bubble.

"Why, you wheel-bound-" I moved back as one of Scream's claws came up, and lucky for me, Megatron ended the conversation.

"Starscream! You have failed me enough for one day. Assume the task of monitoring for Predacon energy signatures, at once!" While Megatron was speaking, both Scream and Knock Out kept jumping at specific parts of his words due to his tone of voice.

"Yes, My Liege." Scream bowed and pushed Knock Out of the way, who had to have the final words, "I'm sure you'll find the gig as invigorating as I did Screamer." I could see that Screamer had brought up his hands into fists and growled a bit as his wings tightened up from anger.

"Shockwave has initiated the cloning process with the specimens gathered thus far. The Predacon currently among us will be but the first of a new wave of beast machine super-soldiers." Megatron explained to Knock Out and me. Since I was going to be helping them out. We went out of the road. We were almost there, and that was when I got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Is this General Dark?"

"Yes. It is. May I ask who I'm speaking to?"

"Hi, I'm the caretaker, and I'm calling to let you know that I no longer have the item you requested. I'm saying that because I had two people come in and take it off my hands already."